Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

summoner is good. otjer bands just couldnt. the vocals

awesome prices though. i think i have the clear with splatter phoenix variant

my atlantian variant is the one i dont like gold witj splatter or something but i dont like it that much

Vocals seem to really hold you up on a bunch of releases/reccommendations. What type are you going for?

I ending up grabbing Horsehunter and Akuma. I really, really like Summoner though. I might have to grab those too. I'm not a huge fan of the variants through. I have this weird dislike for splatters on solid colors. I don't know why. I might just grab them both on black cause damn they are cheap.

just nothing scratchy/sludge. i used to be into it years back but i just cant anymore.

the two albums i always go back to is graveyards st and lo-pans sasquanaut. that does it for me. and well acid bath. always.

That first graveyard is a banger. You would really dig horisont and witchcraft if you dont listen to them already. In the same vain.

I ending up grabbing Horsehunter and Akuma. I really, really like Summoner though. I might have to grab those too. I'm not a huge fan of the variants through. I have this weird dislike for splatters on solid colors. I don't know why. I might just grab them both on black cause damn they are cheap.

Matt, just realized I have an extra copy of summoner-Atlantian that I'll throw in when you buy that green day from me for like an extra $8.