Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

That Church/CHRCH record is back up for those who missed it. I wasn't charged shipping either...not sure if that's right, so it was a flat $18. Totally worth it.

http://battlegroundrecords.bigcartel.com/product/church-unanswered-hymns-lp

It's a rarity these days but shipping was included in the price.

New All Them Witches track is up, and a new album coming October 30!! I can't wait for that, ATW are probably my favorite band since I first heard them.

I'm still looking for the show-only vinyl copy of Effervescent if anyone is seeing them on tour anytime soon and would like to help me out!

New All Them Witches track is up, and a new album coming October 30!! I can't wait for that, ATW are probably my favorite band since I first heard them.

I'm still looking for the show-only vinyl copy of Effervescent if anyone is seeing them on tour anytime soon and would like to help me out!

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2015/08/all_them_wiches.html

Anyone suggest some distros that carry Indian stuff. There are obviously things on discogs but would prefer a place to grab multiple things in one fell swoop

Only one record but Seventh Rule has The Unquiet Sky for sale.

http://shop.seventhrule.com/collections/seventh-rule-releases/indian

Seeing Neurosis with Brothers of the Sonic Cloth and Sumac tonight. Anyone see this tour and remember what records everyone was selling?

Neurosis only had copies of "Honor..." with them. Not sure on the variant. They had an awesome print for $20, though. Brothers had their self titled album in black I believe. I also saw Sumac at a separate show last week, they had "The Deal" on black and copies of both of the latest Old Man Gloom albums as well.

You're in for a treat though, Neurosis were fucking great and the set list was pretty flawless.

Anyone suggest some distros that carry Indian stuff. There are obviously things on discogs but would prefer a place to grab multiple things in one fell swoop

I found From Purity. Tower Records of all places is selling it. I thought they went bankrupt.

http://www.tower.com/from-all-purity-indian-vinyl/wapi/124557706

Neurosis only had copies of "Honor..." with them. Not sure on the variant. They had an awesome print for $20, though. Brothers had their self titled album in black I believe. I also saw Sumac at a separate show last week, they had "The Deal" on black and copies of both of the latest Old Man Gloom albums as well.

You're in for a treat though, Neurosis were fucking great and the set list was pretty flawless.

Yeah, Honor was $35, so I passed. No Sumac records, but maybe some of his other bands. Same for Brothers. Saved me from buying amy thing other than beer.

You chumps are seeing neurosis and brothers of the sonic cloth and im watching weedeater for the ? Time in my life. Everytime i see them i say "there drummer is stupid good" and "i dont see how dave drinks half a bottle of evan williams and can still crush...

(Btw totally jealous about that neurosis brothers of the sonic cloth tour as it would never come to my town... Ever...)

You chumps are seeing neurosis and brothers of the sonic cloth and im watching weedeater for the ? Time in my life. Everytime i see them i say "there drummer is stupid good" and "i dont see how dave drinks half a bottle of evan williams and can still crush...

(Btw totally jealous about that neurosis brothers of the sonic cloth tour as it would never come to my town... Ever...)

I saw Weedeater last week and had way more fun there. Granted, they played at a brewery on a Friday instead of a Thursday.

Also, for Uncle Acid is up on Rise Above. Prepare for high prices!

I saw Weedeater last week and had way more fun there. Granted, they played at a brewery on a Friday instead of a Thursday.

Does Dixie Dave still make himself puke on stage? I missed them the last few times they played Philly but whenever I saw them in the past, I would always stand in the back to avoid any vomit.

Does Dixie Dave still make himself puke on stage? I missed them the last few times they played Philly but whenever I saw them in the past, I would always stand in the back to avoid any vomit.

He didnt do that last night though that doesnt surprise me he would attempt that. He was playing surprisingly tight compred to other times ive seen them. Especially considering he slugged a shot of evan williams after each song. So in 40 minutes he had 10 shots.