Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Don't check this thread as often as I should but I just came across this and preordered. If it's been discussed already, my bad.

http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Colored-Vinyl-bonus-download/dp/B0131RBYEY/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__4?ie=UTF8&qid=1439740291&sr=8-1&keywords=all+them+witches

What's the deal with this? It's not there anymore when you follow the link. Been waiting so long to grab this. Would be sick if it was a translucent teal wax deal or something.

Also just realized that my copy of Fogg's High Testament went lost during shipping. So bummed. Was still expecting to receive it today when I got a notice but turns out it was another pre-order. I hate when things get lost in the mail and am still dumbfounded as to how that happens. Have been waiting for the vinyl to give it a first listen but I think I just can't wait any longer.

im bummed about that all them witches too. I had asked a friend to order it for me because he has prime but don't think he did and not the link doesn't work. there is a preorder still up on bullmoose, which I just emailed to see if they could tell if it was colored or not, but regardless of what color, im still preordering. about to bundle with The Crow release to get that free shipping.

I reckon it was just a jumped-the-gun pre-order and it'll be back online at some point because there's no info to be found about it anywhere.

Ufomammut's Snailking is getting a repress at the end of September for all you import-savvy

http://supernaturalcat.bigcartel.com/product/snailking-2xlp-black-vinyl

Here's what I got up to today

tumblr_ntn4aoj9Zg1ubryreo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ntn4aoj9Zg1ubryreo1_500.jpg

Only 200 copies of the Snailking repress... and ouch on the 20 euro shipping from Italy.

Damn that's an out-of-your-mind shipping quote. With an avatar like that, it's pretty much mandatory that you order one though ;)

I reckon Allthatisheavy will most probably carry carry it, better to wait until that?

Damn that's an out-of-your-mind shipping quote. With an avatar like that, it's pretty much mandatory that you order one though ;)

I reckon Allthatisheavy will most probably carry carry it, better to wait until that?

I donno, man. 200 is a suuuuper low pressing number. I'm going to try to wait it out, but I may miss out because of it.

Also I dont mean to whine about shipping Captain...I'm sure you get frustrated yourself having to pay overseas shipping on stuff

Haha I'm all about the whine. We're all in the same boat. All you stateside struggling with them imports and me struggling with pretty much the majority of what I'm fiending. :P

That pressing number is peculiarly low indeed, wonder why they went with that. Need to get on that myself as I have no Ufomammut records at the moment. Admitting blasphemy here but Snailking has not taken a place among my favourites of theirs. Only listened to it once so will be giving another listen right now.

Edit* Really enjoying it so far. Anything of theirs that is less ardous (and I mean that in a totally masochistically enjoyable sort of way) than Ecate seems an easy listen in comparison. Superb groove to this one.

Still regret not fronting the +30€ for the clear version of Ecate in time. Goes for a whopping 75€ on Discogs now.

Yeah that new kadavar rules. two of my buddies band is opening for them which rules. I will unfortunately be across the US and cant go...

Also new hooded menace up for presale on relapse.

Here is the link to the silver/250.

http://www.relapse.com/shop-by-product/vinyl/12inch/hooded-menace-darkness-drips-forth-lp-silver.html

Will also be seeing Kadavar in December when they come through here. Line-up in addition to them are The Shrine + Horisont + Satan's Satyrs which is just totally insane. Haven't gotten into deep with any of these names but I know all those bands rip. Saw The Shrine open for Fu Manchu once and they really got the crowd going.

Plus Fu Manchu will return in October, Torche will be over here for the first time in November. It's a great time to be a stoner in Estonia. -_-

Not to mention I still can't believe we're getting new ATW and Windhand albums. One insane Autumn.