Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Wow. The prices for that Night Creeper die hard. 30£ is quite insane.

In better news, everyone's favourite label is holding a flash sale. 50% off everything at store.merhq.com with the code 'flash50'.

Grabbed both of those Summoner records finally. Rounded out about as much as you guys would pay for it sans discount. Totally worth it though. I have endless love for MER's operation.

Edit: Captain beat me to it. But read this anyway.

Magnetic Eye Records is having a "flash 50% off sale" for 24 hours or less. GET ON IT! Bands to buy- Superchief, Horsehunter,  Elephant Tree, Akuma, and Summoner. I just jumped on the 3 bundle for Sunflo'er. It was $19.50 shipped for all three records! Am I shouting loud enough for you to hear? 

Use code "flash50"

http://store.merhq.com/

Wow. The prices for that Night Creeper die hard. 30£ is quite insane.

In better news, everyone's favourite label is holding a flash sale. 50% off everything at store.merhq.com with the code 'flash50'.

Grabbed both of those Summoner records finally. Rounded out about as much as you guys would pay for it sans discount. Totally worth it though. I have endless love for MER's operation.

So i am not allowed to order that watchtower record because it is subscription only? Since when did that exist and since when was that subscription only....

Edit: Captain beat me to it. But read this anyway.

Magnetic Eye Records is having a "flash 50% off sale" for 24 hours or less. GET ON IT! Bands to buy- Superchief, Horsehunter, Elephant Tree, Akuma, and Summoner. I just jumped on the 3 bundle for Sunflo'er. It was $19.50 shipped for all three records! Am I shouting loud enough for you to hear?

Use code "flash50"

http://store.merhq.com/

That elephant tree is sold out in all vinyl formats. So thats awesome.

So i am not allowed to order that watchtower record because it is subscription only? Since when did that exist and since when was that subscription only....

That sucks. Must be because they are low on stock. I ordered that damn thing a long time ago when I was drunk Doesn't come out until Oct.

That elephant tree is sold out in all vinyl formats. So thats awesome.

I think that only recently sold out. They have a new one in the works, so this one will probably be repressed.

Haven't bought anything from Helmet Lady yet...can't say I even want to. That Saturndust album seems good...the prices though. Gross.

I ordered that Saturndust back in March...still waiting...

I spent over $70 for that Die Hard splatter Night Creeper.

And I'll probably get one at the merch table and another from Amazon.

I have an addiction... the hobby.

I'm hoping for a tour copy at the merch table because I couldn't bring myself to spend the $75.  

I have also been able to somehow convince myself that any record I buy at a show is a "tour" copy, haha

Don't check this thread as often as I should but I just came across this and preordered. If it's been discussed already, my bad.

http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Colored-Vinyl-bonus-download/dp/B0131RBYEY/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__4?ie=UTF8&qid=1439740291&sr=8-1&keywords=all+them+witches

Haven't bought anything from Helmet Lady yet...can't say I even want to. That Saturndust album seems good...the prices though. Gross.

Exactly. Have they even shipped ANY of the records they have sold? I have no plans on buying anything from them at this point.

Don't check this thread as often as I should but I just came across this and preordered. If it's been discussed already, my bad.

http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Colored-Vinyl-bonus-download/dp/B0131RBYEY/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__4?ie=UTF8&qid=1439740291&sr=8-1&keywords=all+them+witches

Well, that came out of nowhere. I knew they were gonna repress, but colored and with a 7"? Good find.

Does anyone know if robitic empire does shipping notifications or not. Ordered some stuff a few weeks ago and curious on updates if they do provide.

Trying to listen to the new thou 7"...

I didn't get any shipping notifications when I ordered from them, but that was shipping to Canada (not sure if that matters).