Blink 182 - Blink 182 2xLP splatter vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

i saw blink at 9:30 club for $1 in 2003 i believe.

most unbelievable night of my life. 

Toki, do you remember at that show when Mark gave his bass to some rando in the crowd?  A friend of a friend claims Mark gave him his bass at that show. I thought it sounded bullshit but he has a Hoppus fender at his place, so IDK. 

Toki, do you remember at that show when Mark gave his bass to some rando in the crowd?  A friend of a friend claims Mark gave him his bass at that show. I thought it sounded bullshit but he has a Hoppus fender at his place, so IDK. 

yes, mark did give someone a bass at that show. it was either black or yellow, but im leaning towards black.. it was some girl at the front of the crowd. 

I need to keep an eye on this thread.  I would absolutely LOVE if they did all of these in the style of the latest HT TOYPAJ.  I've recently gotten into the self titled album as I wrote it off for years, and it is pretty fucking great.  I wonder if they'll do a clear with splatter Neighborhoods down the line though.  Anyway, I am just praying to catch Enema of the State if/when it shows up!

Dude Ranch: Clear w/ Orange / Brown Splatter

Enema of the State: Clear w/ Red, White, Blue Splatter

Cheshire Cat: Clear w/ Yellow / Blue Splatter

A little too much splatter for my blood, but it would definitely be a cool set.

Although I'd much rather Greatest Hits get pressed / worked on first

You forgot these....

Too soon for a neighorhoods repress to match?

Neighborhoods: Clear w/ Black / Grey

Dogs Eating Dogs: Clear w/ black / white Splatter

would love to see this get pressed.

Yeah me too, it is a great EP.  After seeing a few of the songs live this EP grew on me even more.  I know there is some hate for Disaster, but  it sounded great in AC.

I guess the other that was not mentioned was a MTTS repress on clear with blue, green, pink, purple. That would be cool if these all came out this way as an unofficial set.