Blink 182 - Blink 182 2xLP splatter vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

the biggest news out of all of this is finally ending the debate of is the record Self-Titled or Untitled

That debate was ended back years ago.  It may have ended even before I remember it, but in '06-'07 he did an interview with PunkDisasters/44Disasters and revealed a ton about the blink breakup, as well as announcing that yeah, it's an untitled record.

That debate was ended back years ago.  It may have ended even before I remember it, but in '06-'07 he did an interview with PunkDisasters/44Disasters and revealed a ton about the blink breakup, as well as announcing that yeah, it's an untitled record.

i have read many interviews where they refer to it as the Self-Titled record. Also I remember mark doing an AMA on reddit or twitter and someone asking "Answer the question once and for all, is it self-titled or untitled" and his answer was "yes"

Oh man remixed/remastered, that works me up because this album actually DOES sound pretty bad. As much as I love my pink green swirl haha.

I'd be all about just a straight up remaster because there's really nothing wrong with the mix, and I'd hate for them to go overboard with it and use a lot of crap we have now in 2013 in digital studios that wasn't available back then. I'd love for it to be really true to the original.

In other words, just remaster it. Please.