Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I'm hoping for a Sing the Sorrow reissue soon, but I'm skeptical if it does happen due to how the Thursday WATT and ACBTLD records came out. I'm assuming that's all owned by Universal. I wonder if Travis could pressure the labels to make sure they use properly sourced audio for pressings.

Some Ferret Records stuff is coming (dont ask, info will come out when it's time) but Static Lullaby isnt part of it. I tried but it's not possible.

MCR - working on some stuff

Sing the Sorrow - Universal doesn't own the vinyl rights as far as I know. I think a repress will happen sooner than later on this.

There was a hint saying not to drop insane amounts on ANY MCR record. 

I would love to have presses with the original artwork (picky, I know). 

Hopefully Santi will be pressed. With all the 90s disney stuff Hot Topic carries, they should press some 90s music like Backstreet Boys :P

Working on a bunch of other stuff but I can assure you there is absolutely no Backstreet Boys on that list.

Well now that Travis has already ruined my 2014 before it even started...

A Santi press would be real nice, but that was hinted by Siska, wasn't it?

Some Ferret Records stuff is coming (dont ask, info will come out when it's time) but Static Lullaby isnt part of it. I tried but it's not possible.

MCR - working on some stuff

Sing the Sorrow - Universal doesn't own the vinyl rights as far as I know. I think a repress will happen sooner than later on this.

ETID old records and Scarlet records!  Scarlet would be awesome to add to the collection!

Well now that Travis has already ruined my 2014 before it even started...

A Santi press would be real nice, but that was hinted by Siska, wasn't it?

It was. We just now play the waiting game...

I'd also love to see Tonight Alive - What Are You So Scared Of pressed. Perhaps on a red and tan swirl?

That's good to know. I just assumed since DreamWorks was bought by Universal they would handle everything. Maybe I'm judging Universal too harshly as well from my only two experiences. What else have they reissued?