Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

This may sound like a stupid suggestion, but who knows maybe you haven't tried, check your spam/junk folder.

I'm disgustingly addicted to check my e-mail, all folders included, so I don't think I've missed anything. I feel like I've heard quite a few people complain that they never hear back via e-mail. At least as of the past few months. 

That's odd. They are usually pretty good with responding. I actually lucked out and got ahold of a real cool rep who lets me email her directly with any issues I have. We are internet dating now. No big deal. 

I love reps like that, you definitely lucked out.

I just went into my local HT to try and pick up the new pressing of Siren Song. That wasn't there but I did find a copy of the new pressing of Transit's Keep This To Yourself. I'm not even mad.

Which one did you hit up? I stopped in the South Hills Village location tonight. They had a surprisingly decent selection. I noticed that Transit album in the mix.

BctZK6YCQAAt50J.jpg

Went around, I have 4 Rise Against Sufferer and Witnesses, 14 Siren Songs, 4 Buddhas for sale.

the others are personal copies or already meant for someone.

Dont know if that Panic is gonna be mine or if I plan on selling it, STP was purchased with someone here in mind. Revolt is to replace mine with a bent sleeve so if anyone wants that then have at it.

If anyone is interested in Wildlife I'll hook up otherwise ill hold on to it

The HT in Kennesaw had three copies of TAI... Almost Here as of last night, if anyone in the Atlanta area was looking for one. I would have picked one up, but I just can't bring myself to spend $22 on that album. I'm one of those weirdos who likes Santi more than Almost Here.

I live in Ohio, but my sister lives in Kennesaw... I LOVE going to that Hot Topic, they always have an awesome selection!