Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

BaixzYKCEAAOA8K.jpg

Agua hooking it up.

I have 1 Pretty. Odd. First come first serve. Will post on the Pretty. Odd. discussion after sorting these BB's out.

5 Almost Here's. Everyone who's asked so far has had there's sent out so all five of these are up for grabs.

4 Brand New Eyes and a whopping 9 All We Know Is Falling's (all marble/opaque teal)

And 6 Breaking Bad's.

I know BB has been the one that caused my trip so I will be getting back to people who contacted me in chronological order from when i first brought it up. And I will go through this thread, the BB thread and personal PM's to determine that. if there's any left over i will mention it.

Was in my local Hot Topic today and they had a list of upcoming releases posted. It said that Good Charlotte's "Good Charlotte" and "The Young and the Hopeless" are getting pressed on black, 1000 copies each, and their street date is 12/17 (I think it was the 17th.). Didn't see this posted anywhere on the boards yet.

EDIT: However, I can't find any other information on the internet that supports this. Maybe it was a screw up at the store.

Was in my local Hot Topic today and they had a list of upcoming releases posted. It said that Good Charlotte's "Good Charlotte" and "The Young and the Hopeless" are getting pressed on black, 1000 copies each, and their street date is 12/17 (I think it was the 17th.). Didn't see this posted anywhere on the boards yet.

EDIT: However, I can't find any other information on the internet that supports this. Maybe it was a screw up at the store.

Not gonna lie I'd be so stoked for this, if it happens I hope chronicles and good morning revival get pressed as well.

If The Young And The Hopeless gets pressed I will defecate out of excitement.

OP updated a little.  I'll start knocking off old releases after about a month from their release date.

I wonder what the deal with all of these Epitaph releases are and why they never came out.  Did I miss a Travis post?

First batch delayed to January and second to February.

It varies store to store. Just a guess on my part, but I think HT has a few "levels" of vinyl availability that a store can be assigned. Like none->Beatles->a moderate selection->carries everything.

Is anyone here familiar with Arizona Hot Topics? If so, are any of them known to be the "moderate" to "everything" vinyl availability?

Might be another good post/list to maintain. "Hot Topic Stores by State and their Vinyl availability...

Update:

All Breaking Bad pic discs are either sold or on hold. However one may end up floating about, I have enough people queued up for this however so no PM's regarding this please.

I have one The Academy Is... left, but it's on hold for right now for a member as well as a copy of Paramore's Brand New Eyes. I should have one of those unclaimed though I think.

I have given at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the All We Know Is Falling's homes, and there's still a few copies left available.

Pretty. Odd. is sold, and the two Vices and Virtues are on hold.

That's pretty much it.  I do have some older Hot Topic exclusives on my for sale list, which I'm generally only asking for the cost of the items as they were originally. Link to sale thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95505-fsft-a-buncah-vinyl-need-money-for-schoolcarchristmas

This has been a fun experience so far, and I'm glad I could help some people pick up some records they overlooked/missed.

If it weren't AndrewLucas' hooking up a lot of this community with the Halloween variant I wouldn't've been inspired to do this.

You can also thank a lot of the negativity floating in the boards, too, as I was hoping to breathe some sort of positivity in to this community by helping people out.

In the future I am up to doing this sort of thing again, perhaps if the Rise Against, Green Day, Blink etc albums sell out quick online like these have. Hopefully I have a better system too as just using the PM system may have left me a little messy. But that's on my part.

Anyway, please PM me if you are interested in the one's still available or anything on my for sale list. Thank you.