Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

In the past week, I've picked up:

Blink 182 - Self Titled

PATD - Pretty Odd

Rise Against - Siren Song & Sufferer/Witness

Linkin Park - Meteora

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple

I have been in and out of that place so much recently that they know me by name and they're holding anything cool that comes in for me. Most of these pressings sound great, a little surface noise on most, little biffs with each but that's to be expected.

Seriously, if anyone can hook me up with the Blink self titled record I'd really appreciate it.

But I've really struggled to afford anything the past few weeks after Christmas.  It's really upsetting that blink and circa had to drop right around that timeframe.  I literally couldn't afford any of the new releases until this week, really, and now I called all of my local hot topics and none of them have any left!  Sucks to suck, I guess, lol.

Guest greatestvinylcollectoreva

It's getting harder to find a Hot Topic, with malls closing up all over.The mall by me is opened but HT shipped out.The nearest one is 150 miles away.

I'll open a hot topic in your asshole and because your asshole is so big you can get your gay circa survive discography

Guest greatestvinylcollectoreva

Verb1999, can you hop of my dick you no life piece of garbage, can you please do all of us a favor and jump in front of a bus and then later I will piss all over your splattered body parts and maybe later if I'm feeling up to it I will blow my load inside your decapitated head and watch my man goo squirt out of your nostrils and ears