Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I got the bogo 1/2 before enema came out. The manager said vinyl was included. The bext day i went for 2 more, that morning cashier said vinyl wasnt included i told her the manager from last night gave me the discount. I remembered his name and the cashier told the manager on duty about it and he said to give me the bogo also. That next time they couldn't. Right before enema too. But still good

Uninformed employees can be the best/worst things about going to a retail store.

My store always lets me use BOGO sales, Hot Cash, any coupons, whatever on vinyl even though it is always clearly stated that vinyl is to be excluded. I don't know why they do it, but it saves me money and it keeps me going back so I am thankful for it. 

If you guys try hard enough you may be able to get your stores to let you use them too. It can't ever hurt to ask, at least.

No go on rancid or the pilots one

I haven't been in yet, but I should be able to stop by in the next two days or so (can't really justify a trip to the mall with so little gas in my tank currently). So I will post back with an update when I can. 

Updated  the OP a little.  I'm still digging through posts for dates and releases.  If anyone can help me out with things I miss, please feel free to let me know.

Nothing major... Neighborhoods 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 2700 copies (OP still says 1300). Otherwise nice job on this thread :)

These vague answers are killing me. I want to splurge on The Black Parade box set but I know as soon as I do it'll get repressed.

Translation of Travis language:

Vague answers that even slightly hint at a possibility of it happening or that don't completely shoot it down = wait for a repress

Everything I've seen him hint at over the last year has happened eventually. Sometimes it's been as long as a year later, but it's happened. Patience young grasshopper.