Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

But now you can buy both warped AND overpriced vinyl at HT.

I went into HT the other day and asked to see their vinyl. Dude was like, "Over here, mang." It was one record. I think the WD soundtrack. He said, "We're getting more, broseph." I left and haven't returned. True story.

I went into HT the other day and asked to see their vinyl. Dude was like, "Over here, mang." It was one record. I think the WD soundtrack. He said, "We're getting more, broseph." I left and haven't returned. True story.

Haha, my last time in a HT store was similar.  Except the guy handed me one record and said "Dude this thing sells for like $50 on eBay"  I looked at it and all 4 corners were bent....badly.  I promptly left the store.

This have me a good chuckle. The TWO Hot Topic stores I'm most likely to visit don't sell vinyl. I have to make it a trip to go to any that do. So, I'm hoping the vinyl expansion rumors are true.

Every time a new HT exclusive comes out I call the Hot Topic at Universal City Walk to see if they got it since it's the closest one to me. They always say "we don't carry any vinyl. sorry"

I happened to be at Universal Studios the other day and went to the store and they have a lot of records. Pretty much every Epitaph repress and a lot of other shit. All laying flat, stacked.

I asked the cashier how long they've been carrying vinyl and she told me they've had records for over a year...

Long story short: I'm glad I never bought anything from them since that's the way they keep their records.

On a positive note I just picked up the Disney soundtracks for a member here and of course the guy as to do his sales pitch but also tells be that the store is phasing out the cd's and bringing more vinyl in.

Seems like most of the stores around here are phasing out music completely.

Only one of them actually gets a decent stock of vinyl as it is. The other sits on 15 records... maybe. They did get the Disney stuff, so hopefully thats a sign that they'll start getting more in general. The closest store to me has one of those black crates... on the floor... hidden under a clearance clothing rack. Just garbage in there too. Sucks.

Seems like most of the stores around here are phasing out music completely.

Only one of them actually gets a decent stock of vinyl as it is. The other sits on 15 records... maybe. They did get the Disney stuff, so hopefully thats a sign that they'll start getting more in general. The closest store to me has one of those black crates... on the floor... hidden under a clearance clothing rack. Just garbage in there too. Sucks.

That sounds like my store. One black crate in the back hidden

When i lived in Watertown, NY that hot topic got every release. I might of been the only person buying the shit. The guy who worked there would hold records for me. The hot topic here in south texas ehhh not so much vinyl. Just a few of them. Havent been back to HT in about a month and a half. A few years ago they had em all but now nadaa

i went to a hot topic in new jersey (pretty far away from home) and i found a crate of vinyl tucked under a lot of stuff, full with more stacked on top... a few were damaged and they had a bunch of copies of the rival schools src repress with the lps scattered across the crate... i ended up picking up good charlotte: s/t which was in good condition still

Since the Blink thread is locked I'll post this here.

Hey Travis, TOYPAJ and Self-Titled both sold out fast and you're repressing both of those. Can the same be expected for the Mark, Tom and Travis Show? I thought I could live without it (I was wrong haha) and obviously now they're hard to get. Wanted to know if more were coming before dishing out too much money for it. I grabbed a copy of EOTS, but I'm curious to know if more of those are coming as well.