Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

So....is there a way to sign up for updates on vinyl releases only?

Hot Topic has to have the worst emails. How is it a sale when everything on the site is ALWAYS 20% off? LOL I get 2-3 emails a day from HT. I dont want to know when Doctor Who underwear is on sale, I just want to know when HT is releasing exclusive vinyl.

So....is there a way to sign up for updates on vinyl releases only?

Hot Topic has to have the worst emails. How is it a sale when everything on the site is ALWAYS 20% off? LOL I get 2-3 emails a day from HT. I dont want to know when Doctor Who underwear is on sale, I just want to know when HT is releasing exclusive vinyl.

You will probably just have to subscribe(follow) this thread. I know when I follow threads I don't get the email updates though.  

Picked up a copy of Hellbilly Deluxe (orange version)in my local HT store yesterday, got home and it was warped. Another nearby store had one and held it for me. Got it home and it is also warped. Before I keep searching, does anyone know if this is a problem with this pressing?

Wasn't this done by ETR (Enjoy The Ride)? Dun Dun Duuunnnnn......

Picked up a copy of Hellbilly Deluxe (orange version)in my local HT store yesterday, got home and it was warped. Another nearby store had one and held it for me. Got it home and it is also warped. Before I keep searching, does anyone know if this is a problem with this pressing?

I have this and mine is perfectly flat. Im REALLY picky about having my records flat.

You want to look into purchasing a Vinyl Flat. Its well worth it if you buy a lot of records. Hell, ive scored some very nice records dirt cheap because they were warped. A few hours in the VF and they are like a pancake