Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

Did you get the copy of Riot! on white/orange swirl? Was limited to /200.

no it's just plain white but the one you stated sounds pretty bad ass

Guest zayzay87971

the omg just gave it away, hes a troll. 

um no i wouldnt waste my time to create a account just to troll that makes no since

Guest zayzay87971

What the heck really negative reputation points because I don't want to trade any of my stuff off??

It's okay, just start over as zayzay87972 and troll a different topic.

what are you talking about you guys are making me mad dont get mad at me because i have records that yall dont have and i dont want to trade them simple

the only item seen in my collection that is possibly for trade would be the extra blue 2XLP of the S/T album and omg Did you guys pick up the hibiscus flower Paramore Holiday sessions limited to only 700!!!

I'll give you a little bit of a break... A tradelist, around here at least, is a list of the records you own and, typically, the details of said records. More often than not, records on a tradelist are not up for trade. We just want to see what rare vinylzzzzz you have.

You're way too hyped up about paramore that's why you're getting made fun of. They're my favorite and I participate in discussions about albums and vinyl but any response with "omg!" Makes you appear about 14...

I have an RSD hibiscus flower. Also I'll give you $14ppd for the extra blue s/t.

Guest zayzay87971

I'll give you a little bit of a break... A tradelist, around here at least, is a list of the records you own and, typically, the details of said records. More often than not, records on a tradelist are not up for trade. We just want to see what rare vinylzzzzz you have.

thats why i put them in the my collection tab?

Guest zayzay87971

dude no offense, but no of those are that hard to come by/that limited.

lol how do you figure that im pretty sure you cant get any of those unless u pay like 150+ for them on ebay plus they all had limited quantity's

lol how do you figure that im pretty sure you cant get any of those unless u pay like 150+ for them on ebay plus they all had limited quantity's

None of those go for 150+ and before you go looking up auctions to prove your point please don't. Riot! goes for less than $100 easy. AWKIF goes for that also and will plummet with the repress, as will Brand New Eyes.

Guest zayzay87971

None of those go for 150+ and before you go looking up auctions to prove your point please don't. Riot! goes for less than $100 easy. AWKIF goes for that also and will plummet with the repress, as will Brand New Eyes.

lol whatever dude The point is there limited