Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

Yeah I own the first press specifically so I can jack off on it. because it is superior to all other pressings and thus makes me feel superior.

#bestorgasmever #paramore #hottopic #snapchat

Ok ok he actually got me to laugh at this! ^_^

Guest zayzay87971

Im probably taking a trip to a store sometime this week, if I seem some Ill buy some for the boards.

That's really nice of you matt

Guest zayzay87971

"-82 Jerk"

It's all good you all started hating as soon as I posted my first comment so whatever it's clear I am the most dedicated fan on this thread!

Guest zayzay87971

remember when you made your first post and everyone thought you were a troll...ah the memories

my point exactly i was just sharing my love of the band with you guys but no it's clearly a crime here

Guest zayzay87971

we dont hate you because you love the band, we hate you because youre acting high and mighty about your first pressings of PARAMORE albums. not to mention "vinyl"

whatever

Guest zayzay87971

This.

Just the fact of zay owning those 7 inch singles and dropping them on his LP 60 with computer speakers makes them go down in value.

I love Paramore, but no one wants you to share your love here.

um no and the bass amplifier on those speakers are amazing!!

Guest zayzay87971

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! A guy just listed the Misery Business Jukebox 7" record and had 2 copies avaliable for sale on eBay I just got one of the 2 copies!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell Yes!!!!!!!! In Unplayed Condition!!!!! 1 left avaliable on eBay!!!!

There is nothing like owning the original good sir!

Meh its all the same if it's to listen to. The original is not gonna magically sound better unless this was a bad pressing. As fun as it may be to collect most people here listen to their records. If I have originals or first pressings than its definitely nice but does not change my enjoyment nor make me wanna buy every variant under the sun to have them sit unplayed for no reason. Only exception is that I like box sets but they typically have neat extras.

Guest zayzay87971

Zay are you high? If it's a jukebox single it's not unplayed. By the way, I bought a jukebox miz biz off the bay 2 years ago.

VC 2, zippy dee doo dah 0.

Ok you have no experience in 7 inch records if you think just because its a jukebox record means its played freaking noob!!

Guest zayzay87971

Zay are you high? If it's a jukebox single it's not unplayed. By the way, I bought a jukebox miz biz off the bay 2 years ago.

VC 2, zippy dee doo dah 0.

You make your self look so stupid you know nothing about the records that were released by fueled by ramen clearly! If you knew anything about the jukebox record (which you don't because you are a noob) U'd know not all the jukebox records for misery business even got used in jukeboxes or mobile Dj's but u don't know that because when you post a comment you talk out of your ass!