Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Trust me, most people on this board come here to discuss music and vinyl, not to come looking for people to shit talk on the internet.

Ha.

Hahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Heh.

Guest zayzay87971

HT at King of Prussia has like five copies if anybody's looking. I have an extra and can sell it at cost. pm me.

PS do other HTs keep their new vinyl in milk crates on the floor? What the fuck is up with that?

Yeah some hot topic stores use milk crates

Guest zayzay87971

Has the thought that you are "sharing" your vinyl in the wrong way crossed your mind? You're racking downvotes up like a high score.

Let VC mold you into a sensible person. Chill out with the childish stuff.

I see nothing that I posted that was childish all I have done is talked about some of the records that I own simple

Guest zayzay87971

I love how this is your response when people logically explain why you aren't liked. It's not about "haters hating", it's about you being obnoxious enough to earn hate. Trust me, most people on this board come here to discuss music and vinyl, not to come looking for people to shit talk on the internet.

Can you please show me the part where I shit talked someone as you call it? Lol you guys are getting mad when all I did was talk about my love for the band like really

Can you please show me the part where I shit talked someone as you call it?

Okay, here you go

(which you don't because you are a noob)

Ok you have no experience in 7 inch records if you think just because its a jukebox record means its played freaking noob!!

Lol I knew about this before you even had a clue about this release son

Enjoy not having half the vinyl I have for paramore

And those are just from today. I'm not trying to start shit and I honestly don't care, it's not surprising that someone who is in love with this band is also coming off as extremely immature, but as it's already been said you come off as an elitist asshole in almost every one of your posts. There are new posters who come here and don't immediately get shit on, and not everyone is out to get you. It can't be a huge coincidence that basically this entire board is reacting the same and has the same opinion of you. Just think about it, dude.

Can you please show me the part where I shit talked someone as you call it? Lol you guys are getting mad when all I did was talk about my love for the band like really

You never show your love for this band. You show your extreme pride for your material possessions and use them as a bragging right every other post you make. This is why you are viewed as a douchetard.

Guest zayzay87971

Okay, here you go

And those are just from today. I'm not trying to start shit and I honestly don't care, it's not surprising that someone who is in love with this band is also coming off as extremely immature, but as it's already been said you come off as an elitist asshole in almost every one of your posts. There are new posters who come here and don't immediately get shit on, and not everyone is out to get you. It can't be a huge coincidence that basically this entire board is reacting the same and has the same opinion of you. Just think about it, dude.

lol none of that was talking crap if you dont know about a vinyl no need to speak simple

Guest zayzay87971

You never show your love for this band. You show your extreme pride for your material possessions and use them as a bragging right every other post you make. This is why you are viewed as a douchetard.

oh ok so it's a crime to talk about paramore vinyl I have I see

Guest zayzay87971

Found a copy in Lakewood Mall. Apparently it was the only copy left.

I don't dig the color but I dig the tunes.

Thanks Travis!!!!

glad you got a copy!!!! ^_^