Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

lol none of that was talking crap if you dont know about a vinyl no need to speak simple

If you don't get it than you may never will. My best advice kid is find another vinyl related forum. You seem to care deeply about your records but that pride blinds you from how ruse you have been. If you wanna talk or share your collection they're threads for that. Nobody here cares if you have some random 7" or how you think that makes you better and them jealous. Try to understand you come off as abrasive and childish calling people noobs and failing to listen to the bluntest reason people have been on your tail. Not bustin your chops but valid feedback you would be wise to consider.

When you join any community I recommend easing into it, learning norms through example, and not throwing tantrums and arguments left and right. All sorts of vinyl owners exist here for different reasons and have learned not to be pricks about it.

Think about it as if you were in a crowd of people. Would you speak without thinking or listening while people heckle and let you know why? Cut your loses or try again but either way show an ounce of maturity because right now you are just a joke and people are pushing your buttons cause your too defensive and take things too seriously. These are records we are talking about...

Guest zayzay87971

If you don't get it than you may never will. My best advice kid is find another vinyl related forum. You seem to care deeply about your records but that pride blinds you from how ruse you have been. If you wanna talk or share your collection they're threads for that. Nobody here cares if you have some random 7" or how you think that makes you better and them jealous. Try to understand you come off as abrasive and childish calling people noobs and failing to listen to the bluntest reason people have been on your tail. Not bustin your chops but valid feedback you would be wise to consider.

When you join any community I recommend easing into it, learning norms through example, and not throwing tantrums and arguments left and right. All sorts of vinyl owners exist here for different reasons and have learned not to be pricks about it.

Think about it as if you were in a crowd of people. Would you speak without thinking or listening while people heckle and let you know why? Cut your loses or try again but either way show an ounce of maturity because right now you are just a joke and people are pushing your buttons cause your too defensive and take things too seriously. These are records we are talking about...

This is a paramore thread so I will talk about my paramore vinyl simple

Actually, it isn't the kind of Paramore thread you'd like to think it is, Zaynaynay. It's a thread to talk about the repressing of Paramore-Brand New Eyes, so people can discuss this album in particular and maybe some side Paramore chat. However, it is absolutely not a place where you can brag about your mad rare vinylz willy nilly.

Stop digging yourself a grave and take it somewhere else, please. 

glad to see this thread get back on track.

superbright orange 2008 hair = forever

I will say though, have you seen the Daydreaming video yet? a little hint of orange and it's short and cute.

image.png

Ysksoakajahahsbshsj. She's too hot. I don't even get it.

Zayzay, you'd be more well received if you worked on your typing. You sound like Eric if he was drunk and on drugs.