FEST 12 exclusive releases (the official list)

What a weekend. I managed to grab:

- Iron Chic - The Constant One (Worth the hour and ten minute wait in line, picked up the CD too and jammed it for a lot of the 23 hr drive home)

- Paul Baribeau - Grand Ledge and Self-Titled

- Crusades new record on the 3 variants. No Idea yard sale had blue, Arrows Aim had sky blue and the band had pink

Var, do you have a breakdown of the colours/numbers for the Crusades LP. I need to get the red and brown off mailorder but was just wondering if there's anything else I should be on the lookout for. 

Picked up a bunch of other stuff but those were my Fest exclusives. 

All THE FEST 12 exclusive things are up in my store now. The first item in the store has all the stuff, use the dropdown menu to pick what you want. I had one lathe left (someone changed their mind). Here's what we had leftover - we only have 1 or 2 of a couple of these. We also added the Old Flings/Late Bloomer 7" and the Totally Slow LP.

MUSCLE & BONE - /50
SUNDALE - /25
MATT EVANS LATHE - /25
OLD FLINGS/FAKE BOYS 7" - /50
FAKE BOYS DEMO - /50

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/

Just looked at my copy of You Blew It! - Grow up dude and it seems to be numbered 28/30. Not sure if this was just for fest or whatever (its black) which is a bonus.

Same with where I rise by Young Turks.

Hopefully for you that YBI isn't a leftover black copy from the 1st press. The first 3 pressings of that weren't mastered well and sound dookie.