Dads & Reggie - Full US Tour 2014!

haha, I bet die hards were surprised.

Before Crappy Town came out James said something to the effect of "if you thought that the last record had heavy songs, just wait for this." I am a huge Reggie fan, and shockingly I am of the opinion that the music on each of their albums progressed, not necessarily getting better, but each record is a different chapter. Songs Not to Get Married to is the best balance of everything, but even that album gets criticized by people. 

• 3 months later...

Just tell me if they played "Sundae, Booty Sundae." I opted to go see the Menzingers/Off With Their Heads show the night they played here (which I do not regret) but I'll be goddamned if I said I didn't wanna dance my ass off to that song.

He played 2 Fluxation songs, unfortunately that was not one of them :/

Great show though, every band was killer. Got Reggie to sign my damn kickstarter record sleeve and Dads to sign my Shit Twins lathe sleeve. Pentimento might be the best sounding live band I've ever heard.

When he did the whole Reggie and The Full Effect tour back in 2006 he came out did a mime of the entire R. Kelly "Trapped in a Closet" then came out did a few Fluxuation songs as Fluxuation, then came back as Reggie and the Full Effect did that full set.  Then came back as dressed Common Denominator and ended the show spitting up fake blood and stuff.  It was a great night and well worth the $12 it cost. 

When he did the whole Reggie and The Full Effect tour back in 2006 he came out did a mime of the entire R. Kelly "Trapped in a Closet" then came out did a few Fluxuation songs as Fluxuation, then came back as Reggie and the Full Effect did that full set.  Then came back as dressed Common Denominator and ended the show spitting up fake blood and stuff.  It was a great night and well worth the $12 it cost. 

Yeah, it's glorious