2013 VC COSTUME CONTEST - WIN A SIGNED CHARIOT PRINT + $50 SRC GIFTCARD!

uoeb.jpg

I will be giving a VC community member a free autographed/hand #'d print from The Chariot. This is from my collection, but since my wife doesn't let me hang stuff like this on the walls I figured someone here would like to have this!

SRC has also offered to include a $50 gift card for the winner!

All you have to do to enter is simply post a photo of yourself wearing your Halloween costume while holding a sign (paper is cool) with your screen name written on it! That's it!

The cut off date will be Nov. 1st (since some of you will probably be out on Halloween night and not be able to operate a computer due to intoxication ;)). We will choose the winner by Nov. 5th.

Good luck friends!

Guest Justin Maheiny

The other day I had to explain to my wife, who is Japanese, that she is not allowed to paint herself black when she dresses up like Lil Wayne. This took a bit of explaining and confirmation from my friend that I would get my ass kicked if I allowed her to go out in black face to a party.

That was pretty hilarious but last night she topped herself. She came out of the bathroom after practicing putting face tattoos on and we said they looked awesome and she then asked "does my nose look bigger?" we asked why and she explained she painted her "nose holes" to make it look bigger. It actually worked and made her look bigger but she actually thought the word "nostrils" was "nose holes". May be you had to be there, but it was really funny.