2013 VC COSTUME CONTEST - WIN A SIGNED CHARIOT PRINT + $50 SRC GIFTCARD!

dammit my girlfriend and i took a picture a couple hours ago right before she went to class but i didn't realize i needed a sign

can i post our pic and then post a picture of me right now with a sign? she's in lab and i'm sitting in the library waiting for her, heh, both still in costume.

dammit my girlfriend and i took a picture a couple hours ago right before she went to class but i didn't realize i needed a sign

can i post our pic and then post a picture of me right now with a sign? she's in lab and i'm sitting in the library waiting for her, heh, both still in costume.

Yes sir, I will make an exception for you!

Here's my official entry.

sxoi9k.jpg

mmef6g.jpg

DAYMAN

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN

CHAMPION OF THE SUN

HE'S A MASTER OF KARATE, AND FRIENDSHIP, FOR EVERYONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR4zefzP7d0

And because I wore the costume a few days ago at a Halloween party, didn't grab a pic. So here is proof. SORRY ABOUT DIRTY MIRROR :P

250tegm.jpg

^yessssssss!!

my plans for a ron swanson costume were spoiled when i saw my ex and her bf in a fucking *perfect* burt macklin & janet snakehole. that one hurt, man..

however, i finally came up with THE idea which i'm really excited to put together tomorrow

just realized you we needed to have signs with us when we took the pics. my girlfriend and I took some pics tonight with the sign while we were holding our costumes. you can see us in our costumes a page or so back.

2irorw6.jpg

r21aiv.jpg

im too tired to figure out why these keep ending up sideways. hope this is okay for the submission as we dressed up last weekend and I was a dumbass who forgot to have a sign.

From my experience Halloween parties are always the weekend before or the week before Halloween. I don't think I've ever seen a big Halloween party in November. Seems tacky to me. 

october 25 - not tacky

november 2 - tacky

srsly?