Childish Gambino - Because The Internet

Heading to the show tonight, I can't wait! Says the show starts at 8, I'm guessing doors would be 7? And I don't see any mention of any openers, does anyone know any info on that?

Visuals were great, but I thought the app integration was really cool, had no idea about the deep web app till people next me were using

And just downloaded the app, so I'm ready to go haha thanks for the heads up!

Heading to the show tonight, I can't wait! Says the show starts at 8, I'm guessing doors would be 7? And I don't see any mention of any openers, does anyone know any info on that?

And just downloaded the app, so I'm ready to go haha thanks for the heads up!

There was a DJ at the Detroit show who played for like 30 minutes, and the show obviously didn't start on time

• 3 weeks later...

Just sayin'...doesn't seem like the folks who run RSD would like to see their exclusives being sold elsewhere (on other dates by the artists, etc).

I don't think this is supposed to be an exclusive.

I think it's RSD first, the website even says this will be sold at a later date.

Edit: yeah it's listed as RSD first.

Soo...

You heard wrong

It's great that you have info man, really, but why don't you try to be a little more friendly? These people are asking reasonable questions and you are giving short, seemingly know-it-all, cocky answers. Why bother passing on the info if you're gonna be a dick about it? If you have a source for the info, then that's great, but is your source as douchey about giving you the info as you seem to be to pass along that same info to is? Just relax a bit.

It's great that you have info man, really, but why don't you try to be a little more friendly? These people are asking reasonable questions and you are giving short, seemingly know-it-all, cocky answers. Why bother passing on the info if you're gonna be a dick about it? If you have a source for the info, then that's great, but is your source as douchey about giving you the info as you seem to be to pass along that same info to is? Just relax a bit.

chill out dude, it's a message board...i'm not being a dick, the people i've dealt with from the board know that i'm the furthest thing from it... i'm providing information, not everything needs a story to go along with it....if you're really getting your feelings hurt by that you need to grow a thicker skin

chill out dude, it's a message board...i'm not being a dick, the people i've dealt with from the board know that i'm the furthest thing from it... i'm providing information, not everything needs a story to go along with it....if you're really getting your feelings hurt by that you need to grow a thicker skin

Honestly I saw your post and thought it was the same one from another guy who keeps giving short answers to everyone who also has some sort of inside info. It's my bad. I've just seen a lot of people come to these boards lately being douches to people just asking for info. I mistakenly thought it was you based on your response and I should have looked more into it before saying something. Sorry!