Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

People also might want to keep an eye out for the Epitaph website. They specifically have a section called "2014 Vinyl Reissues." Seeing how Frank Turner was pretty much ready to ship once it went up for order (as evidenced by the pictures of the actual vinyl) it looks like the same will happen when the other reissues are ready. 

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/?id=1595

I know Travis has been posting about them but I found on Modern Vinyl these are HT Exclusives releasing on

2/11:

Bad Religion - No Control (Reissue) (Blue/700)

Bouncing Souls - S/T (Reissue) (Red/500)

Millencolin - Life On A Plate (Reissue) (Blue/500)

NOFX - Ribbed (Reissue) (Clear/500)

NOFX - White Trash Two Heebs And A Bean (Reissue) (Yellow/700)

Pennywise - S/T (Reissue) (Blue/500)

Rancid - Let's Go (Reissue) (Red/700)

2/18:

Bad Religion - Against The Grain (Reissue) (Purple/700)

Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation (Reissue) (Blue/500)

Descendents - Everything Sucks (Reissue) (Purple/700)

Millencolin - For Monekys (Green/500)

Pennywise - Unknown Road (Reissue) (Orange/500)

http://modern-vinyl.com/calendar/

Rancid S/T has disappeared?

So these are all versions, i.e. Hot Topic and indie store/online versions getting delayed?

I still don't understand what the hold up is.  This is bordering on pathetic now.

The info I'm posting is just about the HT exclusive colors. Not sure whats up with any of the other copies.

So these are all versions, i.e. Hot Topic and indie store/online versions getting delayed?

I still don't understand what the hold up is. This is bordering on pathetic now.

Seriously? Pathetic? If a record repress is effecting your life that much you might want to change your priorities. Records get delayed all the time. Not all companies that deal with them are as forward as Travis has been with us.

The strung out boxed set got pushed back and there was no mention of it from fatwreck. Just a change on the site. Is that pathetic? Surely it is if you think this is?

Rsd delays pressings. This is nothing new.

Seriously? Pathetic? If a record repress is effecting your life that much you might want to change your priorities. Records get delayed all the time. Not all companies that deal with them are as forward as Travis has been with us.

The strung out boxed set got pushed back and there was no mention of it from fatwreck. Just a change on the site. Is that pathetic? Surely it is if you think this is?

Glad I didn't have to say it.

Alright, I get it.  I was not aware of RSD holding up the pressing of non-RSD stuff until you told me 5 different ways over two websites.  I'm appreciative of people like Travis updating us here, but it just perturbs me to hear about delay after delay since November.  That's all.  I don't find the Strung Out delay pathetic because it's only one, not three, and I said "BORDERING on pathetic."  It's not affecting my life in any way, but thanks for your concern.  It just took all but five minutes out of my day to vent on the situation here on the internet, and now I'll go back to putting it in the back of my mind until they ship and be happy when I get them.

Ah okay, thank you.  That's what I was most curious about.  It's all up in the air still obviously for indie stores then, so here's hoping something arrives 2/11.  

I imagine that Epitaph pressed/is pressing/will be pressing the two different colors of each release at similar times, if not together, so if the Hot Topic exclusives are delayed I think the indie store ones will be as well. That's just what I'm thinking, though.