Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

Clean it thoroughly with whatever you have. Mine skipped in "Linoleum" as well, but after I cleaned it up pretty well it played just fine.

It skipped all over the place on side A and a few times on side B, just not as bad on side B. I went back to the store and they refunded my money, I was hoping to just get another one, but they didn't have another copy.

It skipped all over the place on side A and a few times on side B, just not as bad on side B. I went back to the store and they refunded my money, I was hoping to just get another one, but they didn't have another copy.

I think the real question is what turntable you have. That might make the difference.

I just picked up a copy of Punk in Drublic at my local Hot Topic and it skips horribly on a few songs. It skipped like 2 or 3 times during Linoleum alone. Any one else have this problem or know if Hot Topic will let me exchange it? I think they had at least one more copy of it. 

Are you using a turntable with a tonearm that looks like this?

f_audiotechnica_atpl300.jpg

Guest joshjenk99

just left the hot topic in franklin and they said by years end they are out of the vinyl game and going all 8 track. even showed me a copy of the memo from travis...first release is creedence. hot topic is going all classic rock in 2015.

just left the hot topic in franklin and they said by years end they are out of the vinyl game and going all 8 track. even showed me a copy of the memo from travis...first release is creedence. hot topic is going all classic rock in 2015.

giphy.gif

Guest joshjenk99

Not even worth a funny joke back. Just delete your account. Now.

umm and why would i do that? this site is cool!! even cooler than like wearing baseball hats of historic rock clubs you've never gone to.

Guest joshjenk99

Lol fucking hardcore kid, sorry about your shitty relationship with your mom. What'd she do to make you such a degenerate at only 13?

well, the same thing yours did since we be siblings muthafucka