Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

heheh yeah it does suck.. melbs has great live music, crap record stores (well for what I like anyway!). Gone are the old days of bands like Cut Sick doing in-store shows at Missing Link!

EDIT: Looks like Descendents, Bouncing Souls, Pennywise, Millincolin are up on HT. Here we go again!

Just got an email from Hot Topic. Despite ordering Out Come The Wolves on 2nd April, its just gone through as out of stock. So that means Heavy Petting Zoo cost $41.50 just for shipping instead of spreading the same shipping cost over 2 records. $64 for 1 record. lol. I hope it ends up being worth that much in the future!

You should write in to them, explain your situation and demand for a shipping refund. Happened to me once and I was furious, as I wouldn't have placed the order if I was only getting one record. They'll more than likely refund the shipping.

You should write in to them, explain your situation and demand for a shipping refund. Happened to me once and I was furious, as I wouldn't have placed the order if I was only getting one record. They'll more than likely refund the shipping.

Thanks for the tip, will do that. Checked the time on the emails from HT and the 'out of stock' and 'shipped' email was sent within 10 mins of each other.

After the comment about one side sounding distorted, I'm going to have to wait until some more people get copies and see what they say.  Hard for me to drop $30 on a single LP, especially if it doesn't sound good.

Was excited when my And Out Come the Wolves from Hot Topic got delivered but upon opening it they sent the wrong record.

Called customer service only to find out that it's now sold out and they can only offer a refund.

Bummed.

Anyone else get an extra copy they're looking to sell?

My order was cancelled... there was about 5 left online when I ordered. Called customer service and they said inventory is wrong & they show -7. Just curious, what were you sent?

They sent the newest Chiodos record "Devil". I called CS hoping that they still had some inventory at the stores they could pull from, but that was a no go either.

The Ataris - BSBH's variant looks exactly like the Against Me!'s tour variant of TDB. It's kinda fitting.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/The+Ataris+-+Blue+Skies+Broken+Hearts...+Next+12+Exits+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10150447.jsp

Kinda fitting?? That is absolutely perfect! haha

I ordered it and will definitely report back.

We appreciate your bravery and selflessness.

My store opens in an hour. I'll call them then and see if they've got copies.

Oh and also, there's an exclusive pressing of The Vandals - Peace Through Vandalism coming on green/black swirl from Kung Fu. Hoping it turns out like these Ataris LPs. Should be out around early May.

That's a great record, thanks for getting that too Travis. Sorry if you already addressed this and I missed it, but do you know of any plans for S&M Airlines or Liberal Animation

We appreciate your bravery and selflessness.

My store opens in an hour. I'll call them then and see if they've got copies.

That's a great record, thanks for getting that too Travis. Sorry if you already addressed this and I missed it, but do you know of any plans for S&M Airlines or Liberal Animation

There's nothing for either right now but I'm trying to get Epitaph to press more copies of all this stuff that's already out now or coming very soon. Also attempting to get them to press more titles that arent part if this round of represses. Whether or no that will happen is anyone's guess but I'm hoping they will want to press more stuff very soon.

There's nothing for either right now but I'm trying to get Epitaph to press more copies of all this stuff that's already out now or coming very soon. Also attempting to get them to press more titles that arent part if this round of represses. Whether or no that will happen is anyone's guess but I'm hoping they will want to press more stuff very soon.

Soooo more nofx variants?

Soooo more nofx variants?

I dunno, I really have no solid info at all yet. I have no idea if I can even get more of these pressed. I dunno if they would press more on the same colors or do new colors or nothing at all. I am trying to get more of the current batch of titles plus a lot more stuff. If/when that ever gets confirmed I'll post it here.