Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

hmmmmm alright you guys I have done my research on the Audio Technica LP 120 what do you guys recommend for the tracking weight the default tracking weight according to Audio Technica says it should be 3.5 what do you guys suggest? 

hmmmmm alright you guys I have done my research on the Audio Technica LP 120 what do you guys recommend for the tracking weight the default tracking weight according to Audio Technica says it should be 3.5 what do you guys suggest?

Can't believe I'm helping you but listen. Don't buy that. I also had that. Just get a pro Ject debut carbon

Protip / General forum etiquette: If you made a post and would like to add something to it, there is an 'Edit' button so you can edit your original post. Never double post or quote your previous post and add to it, it makes you look like an idiot and/or a crazy person. Also, periods and other grammatical such as commas, semi colons, and proper spacing helps with how others view you and your posts online.

Example:

Hmm impressive, you do need the Misery Business / Pressure jukebox single and you're missing one of the UK Misery Business 7" singles.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Crushcrushcrush has 2 different variants and the Misery Business CD/Vinyl 5 inch record.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Do we think this is going to sell out quick or will I be able to pick it up with Panic! V&V drops? I hate paying shipping on all these releases seperately. Actually, I hate dealing with hottopic.com so much. My closest store is a hike and I don't get out there often. The struggle.

Do we think this is going to sell out quick or will I be able to pick it up with Panic! V&V drops? I hate paying shipping on all these releases seperately. Actually, I hate dealing with hottopic.com so much. My closest store is a hike and I don't get out there often. The struggle.

on hottopic.com the reissue of brand new eyes lasted a few days, perhaps even a week. once fueled by ramen and paramore tweeted about the repress, records sold out pretty quick. it is hard to say. if you want to be safe, order it right away.

From what I've gathered they've been putting BNE up in batches. It's been sold out a few times and then a few more copies make their way online. For the most part though, it went very quickly.

I'll probably just suffer the shipping charges on ordering them seperately, hopefully more coupon codes will be floating around to take the edge of the damage.

From what I've gathered they've been putting BNE up in batches. It's been sold out a few times and then a few more copies make their way online. For the most part though, it went very quickly.

I'll probably just suffer the shipping charges on ordering them seperately, hopefully more coupon codes will be floating around to take the edge of the damage.

Oh alright, I understand now. I just saw them at the Garden Wednesday night so I'm on a bit of a high about not caring what price I'll pay for things haha I passed on it last week.

anyone have any hot topic promo codes to share? I remember seeing a loyalty onin another thread but cant find it now

htent2013 is $10 off $50

LOYALTYHTPB1001 is 15% off, but may not work without the points.

Use ebates too http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=n152Xcpmx45y5oyr9688VA%3D%3D

Guest zayzay87971

We are counting down the seconds until this moment. We are all so excited for you Zay!

We are counting down the seconds until this moment. We are all so excited for you Zay!

i know right travis is so perfect when it comes to music buying!!!!!!! If riot gets repressed i might cry

How often do you guys thing zay tries to contact Travis so he can offer him hand jiggers? I really liked one of the zay Paramore Instagram pictures with the Travis hashtag.

We need to make the #travis hashtag a standard. Like #vinylcollective but more exclusive.