Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

im not saying it wont EVENTUALLY get put on there. 

All im saying is if you go into work TOMORROW and try and buy it from the kiosk, it wont be there.

just like brand new eyes wasnt there when I ordered it that morning I opened yeah ok there guy

Guest zayzay87971

I remember for a minute one of the HT near me that carry vinyl set theirs up behind the counters. Lolwut. They did rearrange that though.

I wish our Hot Topic store carried vinyl in store but alas we dont

im not saying it wont EVENTUALLY get put on there. 

All im saying is if you go into work TOMORROW and try and buy it from the kiosk, it wont be there.

I will say that at the location I work at our kiosks are up to date on vinyl the day they release, so it may be possible that regions could get the kiosks updated at different times of the week?  No disrespect meant to you, just letting you know my experience with the kiosks.

Guest zayzay87971

I will say that at the location I work at our kiosks are up to date on vinyl the day they release, so it may be possible that regions could get the kiosks updated at different times of the week?  No disrespect meant to you, just letting you know my experience with the kiosks.

i think they all get updated Tuesday if it were at different times of the week some of our new releases wouldn't even be avaliable at certain hot topic stores

i think they all get updated Tuesday if it were at different times of the week some of our new releases wouldn't even be avaliable at certain hot topic stores

well I'm not trying to say that Adam hasn't experienced the kiosk not being updated, I'm simply stating my experience with the kiosk in my store

Guest zayzay87971

well I'm not trying to say that Adam hasn't experienced the kiosk not being updated, I'm simply stating my experience with the kiosk in my store

yeah i feel ya dude i have never had a issue with new releases at our kiosks in store either on release day