Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

No, Hot Cash isn't good for vinyl.

But can you still earn it with record purchases? I think they're just giving them away at the moment. 

I'm not entirely sure how the HC system works, I'm used to PacLoot from working at Pacsun so I always assume they work the same.

I suppose I will order from FBR. I was going to wait until hot topic had it because it would slightly cheaper but then I remembered hot topic packaging sucks.

huh? They ship in LP mailers. Unless you order something else with a record, it comes in a Hassle Free LP Mailer. If you buy something else, the LP mailer comes in a bigger box that the other product is in. And its generally first class or priority shipping for $5, which is cheaper than actual cost. I don't know when the last time you ordered from HT was, but they rarely have packaging issues.

huh? They ship in LP mailers. Unless you order something else with a record, it comes in a Hassle Free LP Mailer. If you buy something else, the LP mailer comes in a bigger box that the other product is in. And its generally first class or priority shipping for $5, which is cheaper than actual cost. I don't know when the last time you ordered from HT was, but they rarely have packaging issues.

They folded the LP mailer at the wrong places. There was not enough room for the 3 LP and 2 pieces of cardboard. It ended up being packed way too tightly with too much pressure on the LPs. The top right and bottom right corners are bent for all 3 LP.

Do we think this is going to sell out quick or will I be able to pick it up with Panic! V&V drops? I hate paying shipping on all these releases seperately. Actually, I hate dealing with hottopic.com so much. My closest store is a hike and I don't get out there often. The struggle.

It just depends. Brand New Eyes is still up on Hot Topic and I would think it's a far more popular album. I know Hot Topic has a system in place when something is almost gone on the site it will say it. You could just keep an eye on that and try to wait it out.

Guest zayzay87971

But can you still earn it with record purchases? I think they're just giving them away at the moment. 

I'm not entirely sure how the HC system works, I'm used to PacLoot from working at Pacsun so I always assume they work the same.

hot cash is received on any purchase of 30 dollars or more for each 30 dollars spent you earn 1 Hot cash

Guest zayzay87971

This just complicates things for people who are actual paramore collectors ugh is it 9:am yet so i can go into our store and order on the kiosk yet.....................