PO: Warpaint - Warpaint

Also why would a site hating it make you like it more? That makes no sense whatsoever, they probably have one of the best end of year lists every year.

Because it is one of the most hot/cold critics out there, I think. I mean, idk if you like this album, but I know most people would give this at least an 7-8?

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/5117-de-loused-in-the-comatorium/

I can see some of the points the Pitchfork reviewer makes about their sound...I just disagree in thinking those aspects of their song craft make for a bad listening experience. Album is fantastic.

The different handwriting of the lyrics on the inner sleeves is a nice touch to the package (I'm guessing penned by which particular member has vox on each track).

Can't say I'll be getting much use from the stencil...but a bonus is a bonus.  

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely love this LP,definitely stands up to the fool which is great. 

I don't think its been mentioned in this thread, but there has apparently been pressing issues with side C of pretty much all copies. 

A lot of static and a lot of pops, i cleaned my disc twice and the static and pops were still there. I reached out to Rough Trade and they are sending me a repress of side 3 

I noticed a little bit of scratchiness on a few portions. Most of it was one some of the higher pitched vocals that are cut close to the center of the discs but I think I may have noticed a bit more of that on side C. I'm hoping they do a black press soon. Other than the few instances I think this LP sounds great. Looks like it was recorded to tape too from the photo in the inner gatefold. That excited me even more.

• 5 months later...

Absolutely love this LP,definitely stands up to the fool which is great. 

I don't think its been mentioned in this thread, but there has apparently been pressing issues with side C of pretty much all copies. 

A lot of static and a lot of pops, i cleaned my disc twice and the static and pops were still there. I reached out to Rough Trade and they are sending me a repress of side 3 

How did you reach out to Rough Trade? I contacted through the website and never got a response.