$6 LP: Inside Llewyn Davis OST - Nov. 5 ONLY

it's a real nice package too.  heavy cover, nice heavy insert, those nice plastic lined sleeves, and sturdy vinyl.

atlanta people, criminal is sold out but Decatur CD has 8ish copies.

You were able to get the $6 version in person? Or is this a different version? I'm just really hoping the $6 one is the same as whichever version you got, sounds nice!

looks like Bull Moose sold out online. i just went through Nonesuch, came to $10 with shipping.

I held this in my cart all day contemplating adding a couple other records then when I went to check out it was sold out lol. I guess that was a sign that I needed to not purchase those other records. I just went ahead and ordered on Nonesuch instead. 

I think this was a great promo, very clever idea and my wallet is thankful. I just worked on a movie with Oscar Isaac so I had to get this. He is a great actor and surprisingly a great musician!

Tried to order this from Nonesuch (looked like shipping was free) with one of the Mermaid Avenue reissues, but their site is broken or something. Will try again later.

EDIT: Maybe it's just me then.

I tried checking out with PayPal twice and each time I got a PayPal confirmation but no Nonesuch confirmation. Both times Nonesuch CS answered my emails quickly, confirmed my order did not go through, refunded my PayPal account and asked me to try again. I finally decided to give up on the PayPal payment and went with credit card and, finally, success. And Nonesuch gave me an additional 10% off for my troubles. Cool in my book.

Yeah, I have to say, I'm now a big fan of Bull Moose.  I ended up grabbing a copy of this soundtrack, Rilo Kiley's "Adventurous" repress and all 3 Crosses EP preorders.  I received free shipping and they are shipping both the soundtrack and Rilo Kiley out separately now and will ship my Crosses altogether once they arrive.  Awesome service.  Also, it's only a couple cents, but this was the cheapest I've seen the Crosses series listed anywhere.

I love that Bull Moose is shipping from two different places, but I'm still getting free shipping.

I went to the Bull Moose in Bangor once. It's a pretty bitchin' company.

I feel kind of bad about it. I ordered like six or seven cheap singles with the LP and didn't pay attention to where they were shipping from. I just got my second shipping notice, and there are still a couple that haven't shipped yet.

Bull Moose will definately get more business from me in the future. Great prices and service.