PO: Dum Dum Girls-Too True (Loser Edition + 7")

I guess it's fun enough for 80s pastiche but it sounds more like she tried to remake Viva Hate without anything close to that level of lyricism

Viva Hate huh? I never thought of that. I always felt she was just trying to catch up to her drummers band, SISU and earn that dark pop crowd, since they always fill up the bars and actually dance.

For anyone interested in Vu's project as the singer there are still some cool colored wax variants at her band camp it seems. 

http://music.sisuband.com/album/light-eyes

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine in today.  The LP is a light marbled blue and the 7" is white.  I was doing things around my apartment during my first listen, so I didn't have my full attention.  What I did pick up during my casual listen was really good though.  Going to be played a lot in the next few days I think.

Picked up the Loser Edition today at Amoeba in SF - they had the bonus 7" as well but it's behind the counter, make sure and ask for it

Did you have to pay for the 7" separately? JW because when I PO'd I couldn't remember the price point. But at my local shop the full album was 15.99. + california tax... I didn't ask about the 7" because I have it already and it slipped my mind at the time.

Did you have to pay for the 7" separately? JW because when I PO'd I couldn't remember the price point. But at my local shop the full album was 15.99. + california tax... I didn't ask about the 7" because I have it already and it slipped my mind at the time.

No, the 7" was free...I think Amoeba had the LP priced at 16.98 plus tax.