PO: Hammock - Oblivion Hymns

LIMITED EDITION SET ( /50)

Please note: the vinyl pressing is running behind schedule - all orders that include vinyl will ship as early as possible in December. Vinyl customers will receive their full album downloads on November 26th along with everyone else. *Strictly limited to 50: "Oblivion Hymns" test pressing, full gatefold edition with "smoke" vinyl (clear with black swirl), a 12" x 12" three-color hand silk-screened print with artwork by Amy Pleasant, two-sided insert, download card, custom eight-panel CD package, full album download with two exclusive bonus tracks "Sleep" and "Cathedral", digital booklet, and the official video for "I Could Hear the Water at the Edge of All Things" by Alex Amoling. Limited Edition Set arrives via USPS Priority Mail in the US or First Class International.

Pre-order includes download of 1 track in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app. You'll also get the complete album the moment it’s released.

Also available: Black 2xLP, CD, & Digital

http://shop.hammockmusic.com/album/oblivion-hymns

They did 22 Tests recently for 'Maybe They Will Sing for Us Tomorrow' but there wasn't an added unique color for the album. It was just Black. Those went quick so I imagine they didn't have any worries upping the bar a little :P

I also hope to see the back catalog getting some love :D

Do a small run in black. Set a few aside. Slap test press BS label. Sell for more than double.

yep, pretty much said the same thing a while back, just a limited run of Black vinylz with a special label.

Hammock fanboy, so yes, buying/support a great duo!

as also stated above, there is a 2xLP (nonblack) AND Test Press 2xLP, CD superpackage, Art Work, etc. and it's.... Hammock :)

Honestly, it's about $25ppd more than I wanted to spend, but they pack like tanks and shipping Priority on this one.

A while back I got that 2 for $18 special SlyVinyl put us on, $5 shipping -- ordered Monday afternoon, and they were waiting for me Wednesday.

yep, pretty much said the same thing a while back, just a limited run of Black vinylz with a special label.

Hammock fanboy, so yes, buying/support a great duo!

as also stated above, there is a 2xLP (nonblack) AND Test Press 2xLP, CD superpackage, Art Work, etc. and it's.... Hammock :)

Honestly, it's about $25ppd more than I wanted to spend, but they pack like tanks and shipping Priority on this one.

A while back I got that 2 for $18 special SlyVinyl put us on, $5 shipping -- ordered Monday afternoon, and they were waiting for me Wednesday.

I'm with Don on this!! Money well spent when you can support a great duo plus get some goods. Awesome to see at least 50 fans dedicated enough to sell this set out within the first 12~ hours :)

Will keep you in mind Derek!!

Thanks.  If I don't pull the trigger on a copy before you've made up your mind, I may even be willing to take the standard black copy if you could save me a few bucks.  I've been caught in the moment of deluxe pre-orders, so I know what you're feeling.  But knowing Hammock, I think they'll deliver.

• 2 weeks later...