In The Red Records

8OluC6u.jpg

I really enjoy eps on 7"s! (Endless Bummer-Ripper Current) I was lucky enough to grab 188/200 recorded by your boy Ty Segall came on a pretty cool screen printed sleeve jacket whatever you want to call it. This is the beginning of East Link for me, something tells me they are going to be a pleasure to follow for some time.

I picked up these 7"s too (#109 for my Endless Bummer). Great records and great label.

Oh for sure a great label! You can totally tell they're in it for the music they don't over price! 15$ shipped for a record! Hard to beat. Ok there was that one time they charged 50$ for Fuzz Deluxe but can we blame them?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

"New releases available for pre-order now! Eastlink LP, Watery Love LP, Meatbodies 7" and Watery Love 7". 200 color vinyl on each. Ships on May 1st. Stoked! Get them herehttp://intheredrecords.com/"

10150571_10152174747039877_6534215527887

I'm stoked on that chad & the meatbodies 7'' ! It's got two songs from the original tape which is now sadly out of print.

Chad Ubovich is a good friend of Ty Segall and replaced Roland Cosio a few times in FUZZZZZ!!!

A-side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dTU-OGk3qM

The coloured vinyl looks awesome. Limited to 200 copies.

1534427_834965349864220_7486518042952913

• 2 weeks later...