PO: Alcest - Shelter

IG88

Finally. Thank you, missed this on Facebook, ordered the 180g black of course.

I have a feeling that some of these will sell out fast, I remember Ecailles de Lune getting super expensive on ebay at some point, so there is probably tons of fans who are interested in these.

Also, since I have a Shure M44-7 cartridge, which doesnt track inner grooves that well, can anyone comment how much (or if at all) inner groove distortion they are getting at the end of side A and side B on Les Voyages for example? Mine isnt bad, but its just one of those distortions that can probably be totally eliminated with the right cartridge...

markok, just spun 'les voyages', didn't notice a particular degradation in quality on the inner grooves. the sides are quite long though, so the overall quality of the disc isn't as good as it could be. but still sounds pretty decent to my ears.

going to listen to 'de lune' next. you got me on a roll. damn, what a great band. stoked for the new one.

Morfiend, do you know if you'll be able to get the deluxe LP box set?  I've gotten a couple Alcest records from you in the past, but didn't know if you'd be getting the more expensive versions.

Thanks for your previous orders. The box sets are usually mail order exclusive so I'm almost certain Prophecy will be the only ones carrying them.

Yiehaa, preordered the Alcest Box with TestPress LP directly from Prophecy and added the Duncan Evans LP, the LowCityRain LP and the new 7" of Sol Invictus. That's 4 pearls to look forward to... :)

No shipping costs and a free gift from Prophecy: Various Artists - Prophecy Music Videos Vol. 1

Sounds good. The waiting can begin now... B)

• 2 weeks later...