No Sleep Records 2014 Vinyl Sub

tokimedo

Are we getting any full length albums this year? A quarter of the way through their announced releases (obviously that's speculation, they could announce more stuff for April) and we're getting three 7"s, a single sided split 12" and the Hundredth EP. Kind of disappointing so far.

This is where I'm at. 

Anyone want coffee? (Sorry for shit pics)IMG_20140310_214332_4071_zpse182b6e9.jpg665be275-0535-407d-a42b-e74eb59e5632_zpsIMG_20140310_213843_0341_zps094adc9e.jpg

IMG_20140310_221709_6861_zps022a796a.jpg

Only complaints: the records don't look anything like the mock up and the mock up looked a lot better IMO and the wraps are folded pieces of paper that cover the bottom of the sleeve instead of go around it like the 2012 ones (and maybe the 2013 ones? I don't know), but otherwise I'm pretty stoked to have these! They're also hand numbered.

'68 - Midnight 29/125

Adventures/Run Forever 67/125

Daisyhead/Have Mercy 11/125

• 1 month later...

That looks like they started using Pirates Press for their records. The haze from the other plant they were using looked a lot cooler. I like the dust sleeves a lot though.

The coffee/creamer variant hardly looks haze at all.  It looks like the "splatter" from the black/white variant of Bayside's Cult.

• 2 weeks later...

I was only 3 years old when this album dropped, lol. I'm interested if there's a motive behind pressing this besides that it's never been pressed or just nostalgia, especially with Mineral and American Football reuniting. Probably not, but still cool.

I saw/watched the video he put up on IG, but I had no idea what it was then.