PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

Don't forget the sepia cover!

Mustn't forget that key differentiator :)

It's numbered out of 500

Fair point. I'll reserve my skepticism until I see the quality of the actual "package", but it isn't hard to write a number on a box, and without unique innards it is still just an expensive box. The thing is, before they announced the same identical colorways, and then this holiday bundle, I was one of the people who staunchly believed the box-set was a great deal, couldn't wait to throw them my money, since I love the band and want everything in the box-set. 3eb slowly put paid to that enthusiasm. I'll definitely stop my grumbling when I get the item, just frustrating me now is all. 

Just an update on my return, got a full refund from PayPal today. Basically just had to wait for 3EB to not respond to the PayPal claim. Money was deposited in my PayPal this morning.

#jenkins

Wow, so they aren't even responding to the claims?

As much as I want these records, I am kind of sketched out about ordering anything from these dudes.

I just got my paypal transaction upgraded to a claim for the boxset. Ordered the holiday bundle cause i thought the shirt looks nice. Also I couldnt justify the $110 difference in price just to get the red ep and a signed placeholder, already got ursa major twice. They said they have 10 days to respond to the claim. Just want my money back.

met both stephan and brad over last weekend, stephan is a truly strange dude, really seems to be in his head a lot, but did tell an interesting story or two about some of the album art/pictures from my copy of s/t. brad just kept reiterating how shitty he felt that the tickets cost so much. i won't be surprised if he isn't drumming for them much longer.

met both stephan and brad over last weekend, stephan is a truly strange dude, really seems to be in his head a lot, but did tell an interesting story or two about some of the album art/pictures from my copy of s/t. brad just kept reiterating how shitty he felt that the tickets cost so much. i won't be surprised if he isn't drumming for them much longer.

Fuckin' wash-ups, always talking about the one album anyone gave a shit about and like it's so mind-blowingly interesting. I love 3EB, but fuck the ethics they (#jenkins) seem to live by.