Left or Right handed?

Are you Left or Right Handed?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. I am…

• Left-handed
    • Right-handed

left handed, use my right for most things. felt weird when i first learned to play the guitar but i just assumed it felt like that for everyone, which it probably does i guess. when i progressed to drums it felt natural to play right handed. also play football (soccer) with my right foot, but am comfortable with the left too. 

I'm right handed but I would actually be interested in knowing how accurate this poll is. Lefties always say that they are more creative and even passionately enjoying music, let alone playing an instrument is considered something extremely creative. Either way, 1/4th of these boards claiming lefty is pretty interesting. 

Scientific fact, left handed people can not effectively use the English language. They can'thelp it.They just are.

Hahaha. I was just being an asshole, I know how to type. It's nice being on the actual site instead of mobile so I can actually dish out some upvotes.

I write, eat, and bowl with my left hand, and with things like tennis rackets and scissors I am ambidextrous. I play guitar right-handed though. I think I would have learned lefty but I started with the violin so that shaped the way I hold an instrument. I do think it's strange how high the percentage is of people who have responded as left handed though.

The only way to prevent it is to write mirrored. But, really, who does that, other than Da Vinci? I'm not true lefty, I'm cross-dominant, so when I wrote on the chalkboard I would print with my right hand to avoid lefty chalk smudges.

You should add an option for ambidexterous, and cross-dominant as well.