Yeah one of the benefits of being here so freaking early is getting to listen to the sound check. A+

Kess- I heard that if you have a photo copy of the original buyers ID and have them sign it saying they release the tickets to you they might let you in. I don't know if that person still has to be with you and this is probably third hand knowledge but I think it'd be worth a try.

Yeah one of the benefits of being here so freaking early is getting to listen to the sound check. A+

Kess- I heard that if you have a photo copy of the original buyers ID and have them sign it saying they release the tickets to you they might let you in. I don't know if that person still has to be with you and this is probably third hand knowledge but I think it'd be worth a try.

Honestly it's an hour drive and by the time she got me all that info I'd barely make it into the show even if they let me in :|

If I knew this yesterday I might have given it a shot. 

Honestly it's an hour drive and by the time she got me all that info I'd barely make it into the show even if they let me in :|

I mean it probably wouldn't work anyway since its hearsay but you never know.

Sorry man that sucks.

Ya that sucks, sorry man.

You should at least tell her to call and see if she can cancel so that she can get her money and others can buy her tickets

I am really worried that Im going to get TDAG/Daisy now for the show at Starland. I will honestly hate everything if I have to see Daisy in full. I dont mind seeing TDAG, but I just want to see Deja more than anything in this world. Already saw YFW on NYE a few years back. So I just need to see Deja. But then again, I got a free ticket to Starland, so I cant really bitch too much. Just hoping the girl is cool with trading tickets for NY with someone if possible.