Dude Im going to be honest. In N Out is so overrated. Its so cheap....price wise and taste wise. I dont like my cheese on my fries to look like plastic.And the fries dont have a taste. Literally nothing.

I don't know, man. It isn't gourmet, but it does hit the spot. Plus, the pink lemonade there is awesome. Oscar can vouch for how much of that I drank. I got the XL, and nobody had ever seen one of those before, apparently. That made for an entertaining evening.

I don't know, man. It isn't gourmet, but it does hit the spot. Plus, the pink lemonade there is awesome. Oscar can vouch for how much of that I drank. I got the XL, and nobody had ever seen one of those before, apparently. That made for an entertaining evening.

Alllll about Fatburger out there man. I know they are around the country, but there's a shit ton out there. And its incredible. Del Taco is pretty gnarly too. 

It'll be worth it! Just enjoy it for all it's worth

Thanks man, you're right! What totally makes up for the hole that put in my pocket was that a friend was able to hook me up with a GA ticket for the Jersey show, and at cost too. She's an angel. We'll be going to both, it's gonna be siiiick. Hope to see some of you guys at either of them!

The LI "homecoming" is gonna be insane.

Thanks man, you're right! What totally makes up for the hole that put in my pocket was that a friend was able to hook me up with a GA ticket for the Jersey show, and at cost too. She's an angel. We'll be going to both, it's gonna be siiiick. Hope to see some of you guys at either of them!

No yeah its so going to be worth it especially if you get to go to both! What a great friend.

I'll be at all three (somehow got lucky for each pre-sale) and plan on being VERY under the influence during the paramount show..It may not be the downtown but ima get my high school on

Dude Im going to be honest. In N Out is so overrated. Its so cheap....price wise and taste wise. I dont like my cheese on my fries to look like plastic.And the fries dont have a taste. Literally nothing.

i want to downvote you

...but i won't because you're a good dude

who possibly has never had animal style

and cheap is not a bad thing here

Okay so the stubhub ticket I bought was supposed to be received today... I mean I bought it a couple of days ago, it was UPS next day, and I got a ups notification that it was scheduled to arrive today... Now I get an email from ups saying they never even recieved the shipment and it won't be coming today.

Sorry but for $300, whoever sold this on stubhub has no excuses. They made a pretty decent profit on a fan, this should have shipped out ASAP. If I don't get my ticket in time for the show Friday I am going to be beyond angry.

Thanks for the tip, sounds like a good plan to me- according to ups a "shipment" was created but they never actually took receipt of the shipment. I know it's one day air and it shouldn't take long but anything can happen and the responsible thing to do would be to minimize the risk of it not getting it here in time... What am I supposed to do, sign for it 3 hours before the show? Ridiculous. Gonna call them tonight.

Okay, update - customer service has been EXTREMELY helpful. Definitely no more worries on my behalf. They tried calling the seller and got no response, and because he had 2 whole days to get the tickets shipped out and didn't, they refunded me the shipping+service fee and allowed me to download a electronic ticket, also for general admission of course (iOS Passbook ftw, fuck paper.) I'm sure the fact that the seller listed these tickets for 9 times their face value didn't look too good in his favor either. They were very eager to help and this all turned out better than I could have hoped for.

On the plus side, if the dummy doesn't get the memo and actually does still ship the original ticket, however inappropriately late, I guess there's the possibility that I might have an extra, and I'll hook somebody up if I can.