Update #2 - got in the shower and received a call back from stubhub - things just got a bit more confusing. Not sure why I was called back because everything was seemingly resolved. Called back, it was a different person on the line than I spoke to before, and also different from who left me a message... So I don't think they were at all familiar with the case. Anyway I was told that the seller's tickets were hard copies and they asked if I would like them shipped to me, and I said I would prefer the electronic ones that were already offered to me on the phone about an hour earlier. So she said that now they would "have to locate an electronic ticket"...

This would make sense if I wasn't just told only an hour ago that the original ticket purchase was canceled and an "order" for an electronic ticket had already been placed and filed. It seems like they're doing it again and implies they don't have an e-ticket to give me. How could they even give me the hard tickets from an order they just canceled?

At this point I don't even care how I have to get into the general admission floor I just want a ticket like I was promised and already paid for, paper or not.

Oh, and while I was on hold with stubhub, I received another call from the stubhub number. I picked up, and somehow I was connected to another buyer of brand new tickets, presumably from the same seller, and presumably calling for the same reason. Nice.

The Deja vinyl will last forever. Just saying.

True... Also will be released as a repress in like less than a month for like, a percentage of the cost yet somehow people still are buying this. Seeing these two shows could create memories of a lifetime!

I figure it to be like 150/150 per show, even though that's not how it really is, it becomes much easier to swallow that way. Mentally at least. Last I checked, even one GA ticket was consistently going for quite a bit more than 150, and I get to be in the pit for two shows instead of up in the "skybar" or whatever.

Update #3 - recieved a call from them this morning. Apparently they don't have an electronic ticket for me like they said they had in the first place, nor do they have any other General Admission tickets available either.

They've went from preventing and solving an issue to completely becoming the issue: absolutely ridiculous the runaround I'm being given. I appreciate them trying to get this ticket to me and all but nobody should have to go through this. Really not sure if I'll ever use their service again. Totally up in the air if I'm even going now which totally ruins practically a whole weekend of plans.

fandom is a filthy cruel bitch.  alas, i enjoy seeing people spending lots of money on live shows for bands that are actually decent.  i'm not a brand new nut (i personally really only care for TDAGARIM) but at least these people aren't spending 300 dollars to go see a justin bieber show or any of those other pop culture pieces of crap.  300 bucks man, might as well take a couple hundred with you to blow on merch while you're there.  anything worth doing is worth doing right.

is it this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/intospace/4873077311/

if so this comment is way interesting

Nin@ B it's not a mistake.. it originally said "evil and good are raging inside me." then the person added "the" along with a "d" in front of evil, then changed the second o in good to a "d" and crossed out the original d.

is it this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/intospace/4873077311/

if so this comment is way interesting

Nin@ B it's not a mistake.. it originally said "evil and good are raging inside me." then the person added "the" along with a "d" in front of evil, then changed the second o in good to a "d" and crossed out the original d.

yes sir, tried googling the hell out of it to no avail; so if you point me in the right direction I'd be a very happy camper

I didn't know that this graffiti tag was a thing, but a quick google search of  "brand new devil and god grafitti" provided me the same results the other users have responded with. Which leads to the question...

"How many Brand New fans does it take to look something up on the internet?"