I didn't know that this graffiti tag was a thing, but a quick google search of  "brand new devil and god grafitti" provided me the same results the other users have responded with. Which leads to the question...

"How many Brand New fans does it take to look something up on the internet?"

trust me, I've searched; pictures are one thing, but finding the building it is located on is something entirely different

I was thinking that everyone should message all the people on craigslist - agree to their insane prices then make them go to the venues and make them waste their time waiting for no one. 

not to mention stuck with a ticket!  i agree with this.

also - did they ever play untitled 4 in CA? I doubt they'd play it night one but I want to hear it so bad

I was pleased they went with Brothers, as that version has special meaning to me and my brother (who was unfortunately unable to attend the shows), but confused as to why they listed it as Coca-Cola on the setlist. Also assumed that since Brothers was the Fight Off Your Demons version of the song, they would do Coca-Cola. 

I'm probably over-analyzing.

No I had the same thought, that since Brothers wasn't officially released (at least to my knowledge) they weren't going to do it.

But the chatter Jesse had with the band between albums (&setlisting) makes me think that Coca-Cola was planned (since they all left & he'd do CC alone) but he changed his mind. "Hey- Hey Band. Why don't we do all three. You've never heard it this way before." or something like that.

Also, wasn't his brother there at the venue too? That might have had some influence as well.

No I had the same thought, that since Brothers wasn't officially released (at least to my knowledge) they weren't going to do it.

But the chatter Jesse had with the band between albums (&setlisting) makes me think that Coca-Cola was planned (since they all left & he'd do CC alone) but he changed his mind. "Hey- Hey Band. Why don't we do all three. You've never heard it this way before." or something like that.

Also, wasn't his brother there at the venue too? That might have had some influence as well.

He mentioned his brother being there, that's true.

Brothers saw official release on the Jesus single and was essentially a mastered version of the FOYD song.

Okay so another update. I probably missed out on a few since I've basically been back and forth with stubhub all week with this shit but basically the tickets never got here. As much as I need to leave early tomorrow to get there, there's still a chance that the tickets will still arrive in the morning anyway. But since they really weren't here in time anyway... Which is completely irresponsible on the seller's behalf... I got a refund. soo... Potentially free GA ticket?

Cool. I don't feel bad. Douchebag scalper didn't deserve 300 bucks anyway, serves him right.

"A quick note about what you'll find this weekend at the BN merch table: Besides the record cover shirts and some vinyl, there will be BN grab bags. Each grab bag will have 4 items in it from our back inventory. You won't know what you're going to get…but they will be packed with a range of things from patches and cds to tshirts and sweatshirts. Everyone loves a surprise inside!"