if you left the show early or booed Brand New or were chanting "deja" then fuck you you're the reason this new scene fucking sucks.  

goddamn I don't even care for Brand New and this shit pisses me off

http://disappointedbrandnewfans.tumblr.com

if you left the show early or booed Brand New or were chanting "deja" then fuck you you're the reason this new scene fucking sucks.  

Fucking Brand New "fans" are the worst man. I was trying to sell me tickets for tonight (car got in an accident and for some reason Enterprise won't let me take the rental to NY) and I tried to sell them to someone over twitter for face value but they said "I was charging too much."

Everything about this band was so much better years ago. Back when around Daisy came out their shows were awesome and the crowds respected the band and weren't a bunch of assholes who think they're hardcore fans because they love the old stuff.

Heard about this. Was it just a couple people or a whole bunch?

Sickening either way. WTF is wrong with people? I can't even begin with these "fans". No respect at all.

(And considering the DAG and Daisy show was the best show I've ever seen hands down, they are really missing out.)

Well, first, I think its a trend to be into a band's older stuff, and also people have some fascination with the "you're the smell before rain" and "I am heaven sent" and all the other sentimental lyrics from Deja. A lot of girls, at least from what I can see, project themselves into the manic-pixie-frail images of the love object in these songs.

I think that's why tickets for Night 1 went fast(er) and sold for higher, because Deja is the popular favorite.

Whatever reasons aside, to be disappointed/upset with a Brand New discography show without even giving it a chance is naive and to be so rude is ridiculous. When's that ever going to happen again?

Was fucking great. Place was packed front to back like sardines. We were nearly against the rail right in front of Garrett. Only one person in front of us, barely even counts. I got a handful of great video clips, I gotta look through them.

Show would have easily been worth triple what I paid (or initially paid before my refund anyway)

Cant wait for starland

If I could've landed tickets, I would've much rather seen the setlist last night. But regardless, you're seeing Brand New. I'd just be happy with that. At this point, it's a rare experience to be had. All of their albums are fantastic. I don't see how you could ever be disappointed after seeing them.

Seriously. Still can't understand how people like YFW except for nostalgia.

Going to both here in California, both nights were equally as amazing. I am not a huge fan of Daisy, but hearing it played live made me gain quite a bit of respect for it.

That being said, YFW is a wonderful pop punk album and when they play it live now, it sounds just as good as when that was all the material they had. Some of the songs even took on new life. Granted, YFW sounds nothing like their next 3 albums and may not be as musically intricate, but its still one amazing album. Devil and God is their best album played live by far.