Since it doesn't seem like they're doing it in chronological order (the email they sent out today said "When we have information about which albums will be played which night, we'll be sure to share."), I can't say which night I'd be willing to let go of yet. Hopefully they announce it soon.

found this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151166398797&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

messaged the seller: hey just a quick question!

fuck you.

response:

Hey! These are the cheapest by far for this show. Tickets were sold out as soon as they went on sale. They are my favorite band as well and sadly I'll be missing the best show of the year. What would you like me to do? They were bid on at this price. Should I not take the money for missing out on the great show? Good day and think before you talk with ignorance.

second reply:

Your ignorance is astounding. I've seen brand new at least 7 times already. I can't make this one sadly. Its none of your business why. And yea I think a brand show is worth every penny. Me having these 2 tix would not affect you personally having 2 tix. You pretty much had no chance of getting them. I'm sorry. Once you start going to shows its easier to get. Like I said its worth every penny, and I'm not the one setting the buds high. That's the buyers. Now do yourself a favor, and get over it and figure out to get yourself tickets like the rest of us. Music is my life and so is living a good life. You have no idea the person you are talking to. You just sound incredibly ignorant. Maybe that's what you're going for. I'm done. Goodnight

Kess better not chime in saying he got 2 extra tickets and will trade for a red. I'll lose my shit.

Hehehe.

I only have two tickets to the first Santa Ana show. For me and my GF.

And I got a red today that I should be able to pick up on Tues, for 50 bucks. Pretty stoked.

Who else am I seeing at the Santa Ana show (night 1)?!