I actually saw Brand New before, they were on tour with Thrice and played at the Soma in San Diego.

I couldn't tell if it was normally the way they played, but the sound from the band and the set of songs they played was just not that good. I actually was very glad I got the opportunity to see them, but the show was dissapointing to say the least.

However it's been probably 6-7 years since, so I am willing to give them a second try.

I caught that tour in Minnesota, went primarily to see Thrice and mewithoutYou, though.  I was aware of some of the stuff from TDAGARIM because of some friends, but wasn't really a fan at the time, but have started to really dig their stuff the last couple of years though.  Kinda sucks to not know what you are missing at the time, as I stayed for Brand New's whole set but didn't many of their songs.

So I'm trying to figure out where tickets go on sale tomorrow. It seems to be a different site than the presale.

I found http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3912774&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeed&crosssite=TM_US:821088:73867

Did anyone else find a different website that will be selling tickets tomorrow? 

I got tickets for the first show of this mini-tour. As people are speculating, most likely YFW and Deja but they could throw us for a loop, who knows.

I am in LOVE with Deja and Devil, but there's like a .01% chance they'd play those two on the same day. 

I just heard YFW for the first time, in full, and I enjoyed it. Live, it would be pretty fun. Almost like a nice opener for the majesty that is Deja.