Hehehe.

I only have two tickets to the first Santa Ana show. For me and my GF.

And I got a red today that I should be able to pick up on Tues, for 50 bucks. Pretty stoked.

Who else am I seeing at the Santa Ana show (night 1)?!

Me. My friend and I managed to somehow get tickets for both California shows. Sucky part - none of my California friends had the same luck.  :(

I like how they say they sold out in 2 minutes. It took my 25 minutes to get CA tickets. People are so dumb to think that if the second you go on and none are available then that means it's sold out.

I like how they say they sold out in 2 minutes. It took my 25 minutes to get CA tickets. People are so dumb to think that if the second you go on and none are available then that means it's sold out.

I had a hair appt at 1 an hour away. I had to hope I would just magically be able to score them right away. Maybe persistence would have paid off, but my hair stylist was really appreciative that I was there on time. Fuck, sometimes I hate being dependable.

I can't believe what tickets are selling for. How can people really be willing to pay that much?

$400 on StubHub. Are professional ticket buyers just taking advantage?

Shows probably gonna be crazy. Brand New is such an enigma.

Never hear anyone talk about them in public, don't even hear their songs on the radio, but its like they have superfans when it comes to records and shows. Really blows my mind.

Been trying to see how high people are flipping them for its odd there are no tickets on StubHub.

I believe that The Observatory had all tickets delivered "Will Call Only" so people who bought tickets just to flip them on StubHub wouldn't be able to. (BN is rumored to be involved in that decision??)

I couldn't believe the StubHub prices ($140!) for the presale tickets Wed & I thought I would wait to get tickets from the regular sale.

Nope. Ended up snatching one ticket for night 2 in Santa Ana for $200 on craigslist. I'd pay the same for a night 1 but craigslist posts alluded to prices above $350........

Holy shit. Just typed in "Brand New Observatory" and there are around 70-80 posts of people that have postings listed as "Wanted- By Owner" meaning these are people just posting to try to find and get someone to sell them tickets. Some offering $300.

Crazy.

Don't get me wrong, I love the band. But is all this hype really warranted?

The CA ones are will call but you can pick them up earlier I think.

I don't think so. The band is very aware of what is going on with scalpers and tickets prices. They even changed the policy of being able to change the name associated to will call. Whatever name the Observatory has on file is the name of the person who can pick up the tickets.

Hey Billy, I want to meet up with you at this one and actually chat. We ran past each other in passing at the NFG show and chatted for like 10 seconds but it'd be sweet to do a VC meet up. I'll be at both CA shows (god willing), as long as work isn't going crazy.

There's an innout right around the corner we could all go to after lol

Hey Billy, I want to meet up with you at this one and actually chat. We ran past each other in passing at the NFG show and chatted for like 10 seconds but it'd be sweet to do a VC meet up. I'll be at both CA shows (god willing), as long as work isn't going crazy.

There's an innout right around the corner we could all go to after lol

Sounds good man. I will be there both nights as well. And I love me some In N Out, just ask Oscar.