same. thankfully, i just need night 2.

Is this based on the assumption that they're playing in chronological order? The reason I ask is, that's what I figured was happening, but their email said they'd share which albums will be played which night soon. Just wondering if they posted that information somewhere.

They should print your name on the ticket. At least it will weed out the a-holes trying to flip them. Offer insurance so if you can't make it you can get your money back and they can resell. And everyone wins. I hate companies that buy out the first couple sections and make a profit. Sorry Just venting.

then at least there would be a reason for service fees. 

My cousin got in line at the observatory at 10 and there were 7 people in front of him. Now theres a bunch of people and someone just came out 5 minutes ago and said that they wont be able to sell them any tickets because it will sell out too quick. WHY THE FUCK COULDNT THEY SAY THAT SOONER!?

i have been on the waiting room for 16 minutes on my phone since I had to run a quick errand for work and was away from my computer when they went up. This is so lame. If anyone gets an extra ticket or two for Night 2 in Santa Ana and would be willing to sell, please let me know!