So it looks like The Mark, Tom and Travis Show will be ready a little early and Enema is delayed a bit.

The Mark Tom and Travis Show should be available around 3/25

There were some problems with the Enema of the State tests so that's why that one was delayed. As soon as I know when that will be available I will update this thread.

So it looks like The Mark, Tom and Travis Show will be ready a little early and Enema is delayed a bit.

There were some problems with the Enema of the State tests so that's why that one was delayed. As soon as I know when that will be available I will update this thread.

Sucks to hear about Enema... But at least we get TMTATS earlier than before. Thanks for the update Travis!

Damn, sucks that it's delayed, but I'd rather have the best quality than something rushed/sub-par.

I'm going to end up talking myself out of EOTS, I know it.  It's the only Blink-182 album that I really like, but I don't know that I necessarily need to have it on vinyl.  Aside from that, after listening to their MTV Icons "performance" of The Cure's Letters to Elise the other night for the first time, it left an awfully bad taste in my mouth.  Blink-182 has absolutely NO BUSINESS covering a song by The Cure, in my opinion of course.  The Deftones and AFI performances (If Only Tonight We Could Sleep and Just Like Heaven respectably) were great.  And whatever band that was, Razor something or other, that did Boys Don't Cry should just kill themselves. 

to be fair, if its 2014 and you're saying that anybody anywhere should go kill themselves over something, your opinion probably doesn't matter as much as you think it does.

I'm going to end up talking myself out of EOTS, I know it.  It's the only Blink-182 album that I really like, but I don't know that I necessarily need to have it on vinyl.  Aside from that, after listening to their MTV Icons "performance" of The Cure's Letters to Elise the other night for the first time, it left an awfully bad taste in my mouth.  Blink-182 has absolutely NO BUSINESS covering a song by The Cure, in my opinion of course.  The Deftones and AFI performances (If Only Tonight We Could Sleep and Just Like Heaven respectably) were great.  And whatever band that was, Razor something or other, that did Boys Don't Cry should just kill themselves. 

Robert Smith did a song with Blink on the S/T album.

I havent seen the performance you're talking about so I can't comment on that but I'd assume Robert Smith approves of Blink covering his song.

Robert Smith did a song with Blink on the S/T album.

I havent seen the performance you're talking about so I can't comment on that but I'd assume Robert Smith approves of Blink covering his song.

Maybe I'm a strange one, but "All of This" is easily one of my favorite blink songs.

I've always kind of wondered, what are the types of mishaps that set pressings back? I mean, aside from obvious things like awful quality.

dude!  do we actually think the members of that band are going to read this thread and go kill themselves because of something that I said???  haha... you people are absolutely ridiculous.

It's not that the band will read it. It's that you're probably one of the ignorant dicks that uses that casually in conversation. If something is dreadful you probably say, "Ugh, that makes me want to kill myself," or you use it in the way you just did. Is it really necessary to say it like that though? Couldn't you just say, "It was absolutely awful," and get your point across? Suicide isn't something to joke about. Keep your ignorance to yourself.

hmmmm... that's funny.  George Carlin is hailed as one of the best comedians of all time and he used to joke about suicide all the time.  You're all being way over-sensitive.  I don't want to continue arguing about this on the thread.  I'm really sorry if I offended anyone and obviously it was indeed only an expression that shouldn't be taken literally.  I'm far from an ignorant person.  You don't know me at all dude.  Let's leave it at that.

one of my good friends almost committed suicide a few weeks ago... she didnt... but still... not really funny dude