you will find dude ranch at some stores. I think both my stores are holding onto them still, but I keep calling each day in case someone decides to sell it. maybe my store hasn't gotten them yet, but they seem to always get them in a little earlier than others they just don't always put them out till the release date.

Just got off the phone with a woman at the Hot Topic in Merrillville, IN. She said they were supposed to get Dude Ranch on the 27th but never got it and according to her sheet she didn't see it listed for the 3rd, but I had also talked to a different woman yesterday who told me they had gotten 5 copies of Dude Ranch and already sold them all, so there's that. She also said they were supposed to get Greatest Hits on the 10th and Cheshire Cat on 7/1, so those dates look to be holding up.

She also confirmed my suspicions that Infinity on High would be out on 6/24 though, so that's pretty cool.

I hope the rest of these get bumped up a bit (as I'm sure we all do).  There's only a few left and there's a big gap now.  I'd think they come out a little quicker...

Listening to Enema of the State to celebrate its birthday, and yes, "Dysentery Gary" was a little bit scratchy but the album sounds great overall.

I hope the rest of these get bumped up a bit (as I'm sure we all do).  There's only a few left and there's a big gap now.  I'd think they come out a little quicker...

I'd rather they didn't get bumped up actually. Or rather, my wallet would prefer they didn't. Rise or Die Trying, Infinity on High, Chuck, and Cheshire Cat are all coming out right around the same time and I don't know how I'm going to do it.

It's a relief not having a HT in DC. I just order everything online and never have to worry about the staff that has not a fkn clue when things are dropping. No names on lists, no confusions on sales, no one trying to hustle me to buy three pairs of jeans. For all of the trouble a lot of you seem to be having securing one of these through a store, why not just order online, ship to your house or to store and forget about it?

I'd rather they didn't get bumped up actually. Or rather, my wallet would prefer they didn't. Rise or Die Trying, Infinity on High, Chuck, and Cheshire Cat are all coming out right around the same time and I don't know how I'm going to do it.

Agreed lol the dates are fine. I still have some catching up to do on Urban Outfitters website. They have a lot of great albums out, and the one by me has some really good stuff. Picked up sublime s/t, rhcp- Californication & one hot minute lol so my wallet is upset with me at the moment

Agreed lol the dates are fine. I still have some catching up to do on Urban Outfitters website. They have a lot of great albums out, and the one by me has some really good stuff. Picked up sublime s/t, rhcp- Californication & one hot minute lol so my wallet is upset with me at the moment

Did you really pay $50 for "one hot minute" ?

It's not my business to say what to do with your money, but I was unaware anyone was actually even a fan of the brief navaro period of RHCP. I remember being so disappointed with that album, and still struggle to find any great tracks off it. Quite the comeback though with californication. Also, why didn't you just buy all those albums off amazon? They're all cheaper.

Did you really pay $50 for "one hot minute" ?

It's not my business to say what to do with your money, but I was unaware anyone was actually even a fan of the brief navaro period of RHCP. I remember being so disappointed with that album, and still struggle to find any great tracks off it. Quite the comeback though with californication. Also, why didn't you just buy all those albums off amazon? They're all cheaper.

No I put it in my wish list because I wasn't ready to commit $50 but I wanted to get it. To me, it goes By The Way, Californication, one hot minute, mothers milk. I'm a big Rhcp fan so to me it's worth it. But yeah they are insane with prices. Some of their stuff isn't too bad, like the miles Davis, thelonius monk, Jim Hendrix, stone temple pilots. But I do agree their prices are insane that's why I only bought sublime s/t and rhcp Californication. The rest is in my "wishlist"

No I put it in my wish list because I wasn't ready to commit $50 but I wanted to get it. To me, it goes By The Way, Californication, one hot minute, mothers milk. I'm a big Rhcp fan so to me it's worth it. But yeah they are insane with prices. Some of their stuff isn't too bad, like the miles Davis, thelonius monk, Jim Hendrix, stone temple pilots. But I do agree their prices are insane that's why I only bought sublime s/t and rhcp Californication. The rest is in my "wishlist"

What? No Freaky Styley?

EDIT: Stop derailing this very straightforward, serious thread guys. Blink 182 only!

For all of the trouble a lot of you seem to be having securing one of these through a store, why not just order online, ship to your house or to store and forget about it?

The first two I got online, and it's especially a hassle for me to buy them from a store cause I have to drive 30 minutes away, but as I've been buying more and more vinyl recently those 5 dollar shipping charges really start to make a difference. I get good enough mileage that it's actually cheaper for me to drive to pick it up than to pony up for shipping. Plus my town is really small and doesn't have a lot of stuff, so it's a good excuse for me to drive to a city that actually has a Guitar Center and Chick-fil-a and other fun things like that. So my last HT order i got the twenty one pilots LP and Buddha and had them ship it to that store, and I'm hoping that I'll get lucky and they'll have Dude Ranch in stock on the day that my package arrives.

But other people, I imagine, don't want to risk getting dinged corners and things like that. 

Well it's pretty decently hot out in LA today. I left it out in the sun for about a half hour under glass from a picture frame. Should be stated that it's not been fixed 100% but it's loads better than it was yesterday. When I say not completely I mean about half of the first track is still minorly warped. But The songs going in to the center of the record are cured

Well it's pretty decently hot out in LA today. I left it out in the sun for about a half hour under glass from a picture frame. Should be stated that it's not been fixed 100% but it's loads better than it was yesterday. When I say not completely I mean about half of the first track is still minorly warped. But The songs going in to the center of the record are cured

What does the warp do to the first song soundwise? Does it just jump around?