What did you say different than me? I told them I was trying to order +44, gave them the item number, and they said it was sold out. How did you get them to order one?

She just asked me for item numbers.  I was waiting for her to say +44 wasn't available, but it went through (hopefully).  I received a confirmation email with both records listed correctly.

Hope I can call tomorrow and get a copy through CS. This has been one huge CLUSTERFUCK on HT's part. From the new site not letting me change my password to me not being able to order this.  If I don't get it, I'm sure some flipper will have it in abundance...

MikePortly?

Yeah there's no way this is actually sold out. Up at 2:19 and sold out by 2:40, based on the posts on this board, there's no way this is that in demand or they pressed so few. It'll be back up...I hope.

And if they are gone...I blame AltPress http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/44s_when_your_heart_stops_beating_re_released_on_vinyl

I got it. Being 31 years old making fun of someone on the internet with the vocabulary of a Vine "star" is not my idea of comedy, though.

Is someone who buys multiple copies of a limited item so they can turn around and sell them at horribly inflated prices your idea of a decent human being? Just trying to get a feel for how you feel about certain ideas.