I ordered my copy at 6am Eastern Time on tuesday morning and never got a shipping confirmation. I have since e-mailed HT customer service asking for order status and they sent me a Fedex tracking number which informed me that it would be in store for pickup today.  I'm not sure if anybody else had any concerns about not recieving a shipping confirmation like I was but apparently it is on course to me without the e-mail being sent.

I ordered my copy at 6am Eastern Time on tuesday morning and never got a shipping confirmation. I have since e-mailed HT customer service asking for order status and they sent me a Fedex tracking number which informed me that it would be in store for pickup today.  I'm not sure if anybody else had any concerns about not recieving a shipping confirmation like I was but apparently it is on course to me without the e-mail being sent.

I can't believe that you had to wait a whole 3 days for your record. Are you going to be ok.

I was simply trying to add some input on the topic that this tread is about by explaining my experience. I had read posts many pages ago about people not reciving shipping confirmation and felt it relvent.

If it had been weeks with out hearing anything then maybe, but 3 days is a pretty short time to start emailing about a record. HT ships out a whole lot of other stuff so things can sometimes take a week.

If it had been weeks with out hearing anything then maybe, but 3 days is a pretty short time to start emailing about a record. HT ships out a whole lot of other stuff so things can sometimes take a week.

I understand but from previous experiences I had recieved more information via email from this company. HT's tracking said "Shipped" so I sent a simple email stating that I had not received a conformation email with a tracking number like i have in the past. They then replied with a tracking number. I am in no way saying "this is taking too long" I am just trying to inform people of my experience for those interested in the shipping process.

Cancelled or not I already got doubles of s/t & toyp&j since I got the 3 7s & splatter of toyp&j & the 2011 pressing & splatter of s/t so not having another double won't kill me. I got the yellow/red split already. My wallet took a beating for rsd. That cake boxset was the most expensive one of mine in awhile but totally worth it.

the balls on this guy to come back to this thread. the balls